• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tiny S.A. Spectrum Analyzer

As some have noted, in the analyzer mode, this unit does not have the best resolution, to provide good analysis of an individual signal... So, try using its other modes like modulation detection. Once you identify the frequency of the signal you are concerned with, enter it into the parameters for either AM or FM detection on that frequency.

In these modes, the unit will zoom in on the bandwidth. It will display three markers, with the first being on the center frequency of the signal and the other two, marking the sidebands. To speed up the response time, you can use the fast sweep and set the multiplier to times 10.

Using a whistle around 1khz. or a "Shhh" sound into the mic, will lock the sidebands into place. With the analyzer set to the AM mode, the unit can easily detect if the signal is in the USB or LSB mode, by the lack of energy displayed in the opposing sideband.

... If it arrives,
Nope. Scammer confirmed. As expected to which I have never seen this extent even on eBay. Long time seller, thousands of items. Postal system tracking to the extent of showing item delivered. Unbelievable how Amazon lets this seller continue to operate. Refund provided by Amazon after non-delivery reported. Oh well, I just have to pay full price like the rest of you.

BX7Ecx.jpg

Reactions: Robb
I have several CB and a few Ham radios. If I wanted to be able to align them, what else would I need in addition to the SA? I have a BK freq counter and BK 20mhz O-Scope, audio generator, watt meter, dummy load, and multi meters already.

I have several CB and a few Ham radios. If I wanted to be able to align them, what else would I need in addition to the SA? I have a BK freq counter and BK 20mhz O-Scope, audio generator, watt meter, dummy load, and multi meters already.
If you added an RF signal generator you'd be able to perform most alignments according to their service manuals.

Reactions: tecnicoloco

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated