• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

tiny Superstar AM export?

Has anybody gotten the frequency conversion mod for the Connex Superstar SS3H yet?
Also,I would like to hear about anyone's experience with this radio.
Thank you. **Jump_im**
P.S. www.customcbradios.com still sells this radio and offers tune and align and a receive mod

Last edited:
I am looking at the mini magnums. The 30 watt(out of stock everywhere) and the 15 watt(in stock). Why are they trash?

The mini magnum had average audio at best. These dinky 10m Exports are pretty much a compromise at every turn. It would be a purpose built/buy radio. If you have the space for a larger radio go that route. For me an Export without SSB would be pointless.

Reactions: 1 person
The mini magnum had average audio at best. These dinky 10m Exports are pretty much a compromise at every turn. It would be a purpose built/buy radio. If you have the space for a larger radio go that route. For me an Export without SSB would be pointless.

It would be more of a novelty item than a serious contender.
A play thing. I owned I think a Tristar 120 back in the eighties. It was compact and had 120 channels.
What I really miss having is my Galaxy 2100. I sold it when the 91' recession hit. That,my Harley,fancy shotgun and other things had to go.
While the SS3H does a 4 watt carrier,the minimag does 15 watts.
My request still stands.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.