• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tram Titan 3

chrismoll

Apr 5, 2005
Upstate New York
Anyone know anything about a Tram Titan 3, 12 meter ham radio? I found one in the basement of my grandparents house a while ago. I hooked up a powercord from a kitchen appliance and it started up. estimated price today? ;)

chrismoll said:
Anyone know anything about a Tram Titan 3, 12 meter ham radio? I found one in the basement of my grandparents house a while ago. I hooked up a powercord from a kitchen appliance and it started up. estimated price today? ;)

Does it look like this? Tram Titan

paws264 said:
chrismoll said:

Does it look like this? Tram Titan
wow, shocking that one is for $500 :shock: Mine has more wood around the sides. Amazing that after 40 yrs of sitting the electronics still work

If it is a Tram Titan III, it is an 11 meter cb radio, late 70's, 40 chanels with ssb. wood case??? Hybrid with solid state internals, but tube finals. Really not much to write home about, but some collector might go to $300 or so if it is in good working condition.

Thinking about it for a while, I remember they had black vinyl on the case top and wood end panels. Good radio but nothing spectacular. Not the same class as the earlier radios.

PR

like this

Attachments

• Tram_Titan_3.jpg
    Tram_Titan_3.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 219

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.