• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trash Can Stations Going For 1st Prize

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
So my local group is on ch 14. The last couple of weeks with propagation being so wide open during the day - I'm getting the worst sounding intermod/bleedover from ..... I can't even tell exactly where it's coming from. Obvious black dude talking the usual smack, can understand every word he says , but is clearly bleedover with horible distortion and a loud hum mixed in. So when he's in there I roll down to ch 6, 11 .... then everywhere ..... and I can't find him talking anywhere where he should have a big signal along with trashy audio.
Is it possible he's on 6 but can't ever make him out amongst all the other big trash signals and his trashbox is actually producing a bigger signal out on 14 as a harmonic? Anybody else got this guy on 14? I'm in the southeast

Just start calling out "How bout that square wave station out there, lookin' to make contact with that BIG SQUARE WAVE STATION!!!!!!, come on back witch ya' broken modulata".

Last edited:
Reactions: sp5it
So my local group is on ch 14. The last couple of weeks with propagation being so wide open during the day - I'm getting the worst sounding intermod/bleedover from ..... I can't even tell exactly where it's coming from. Obvious black dude talking the usual smack, can understand every word he says , but is clearly bleedover with horible distortion and a loud hum mixed in. So when he's in there I roll down to ch 6, 11 .... then everywhere ..... and I can't find him talking anywhere where he should have a big signal along with trashy audio.
Is it possible he's on 6 but can't ever make him out amongst all the other big trash signals and his trashbox is actually producing a bigger signal out on 14 as a harmonic? Anybody else got this guy on 14? I'm in the southeast
no different than the garbage splatter i get from piece of crap garbage ssb stations on 38. pshhh, the high and mighty sidebander strikes again. i haven't seen a racist post/hate speech thread like this in awhile. your a pos!

• Wow
Reactions: Wire Weasel
no different than the garbage splatter i get from piece of crap garbage ssb stations on 38. pshhh, the high and mighty sidebander strikes again. i haven't seen a racist post/hate speech thread like this in awhile. your a pos!
Say What? Are you calling me a racist with hate speech just because I said the interfering signal was from a black guy? It's not like I called him the N Word or anything ... only used as a station identifier. Is the phrase "black dude" a racist statement to you? If so .... you need to chill TF out ya snowflake. It's not about the operator ... it's about his trashy radio setup.

Last edited:
One of the perps has been found to be Fireball on ch 28 ..... Jesus what a splatterbox. Can hear every word he says along with all the intermod noise on ch 14.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?