• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Trying to read post on CB Radio Talk

if you post any information in his forum which demonstrates anything of a factual nature you disrupt his opinion-fed sheep and call into question the illusion of "technical competence" that he has created for himself while shrinking the size of the herd and severely impacting his bottom line, he simply can't have any of that. all information with any real technical relevancy and factual bearing including the messengers of the same must be kept away from the herd at all costs.

"....and I would welcome your showing me links to any posts or websites on which you've based that accusation (links from my website to other sites which express opinions, such as the blacklist you hate, don't count)."

the hell it doesn't, you disappoint me Dave....

furthermore, there are no opinions expressed in the blacklist. the shops represented are listed there for one reason and one reason only. "all of the shops listed below as a matter of course routinely strip and gut the amc/alc limiting circuits in the radio equipment that they service."

Last edited:
I think facts and technical competence are allowed as long as they don't disparage a sponsor, or promote a cb shop which is not a sponsor.
That forum is a place where the dollar rules over all, and it comes from sponsors.
A webserver is such an expensive operation, wonder how they can make ends meet?

There are plenty of other places on the internet where the facts can posted.

"....and I would welcome your showing me links to any posts or websites on which you've based that accusation (links from my website to other sites which express opinions, such as the blacklist you hate, don't count)."

Yeah, after I sent him that, I realized I'd worded it a bit incorrectly. My point was that information in sites linked to from my site constituted content from those sites, not mine. Didn't matter, he hasn't stepped up to the plate to respond to the challenge.

This is funny.
I have never been to that site until today. After reading this post.
I went back to the link posted here and got this:
You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.

Strange eh?
I work for a manufactoring plant. Guess the ip is banned. (we all have the same). There is over 1100 people working here.

I think facts and technical competence are allowed as long as they don't disparage a sponsor, or promote a cb shop which is not a sponsor.
That forum is a place where the dollar rules over all, and it comes from sponsors.
A webserver is such an expensive operation, wonder how they can make ends meet?

There are plenty of other places on the internet where the facts can posted.

That reminds me of a forum I used to frequent, the "1-Stop" forums, anyone know if they are still around? I've seen the pictures on CBretards of the store, and wondered what happen to Mr. 1 Stop?

Had good prices on X-Force amps.

..now checking out the CB Radio Talk forum...
You have found a Skipshooter's Paradise online. This forum is for all my fellow skipshooters, and to all the future duckpluckers to enjoy. From the CB to the PC, you won't find a bunch of nicer people on the net anywhere.

the CB Radio talk forum is chock full of lamebrains. Don't bother going there! I gave up on that place months ago.
I just visited there last week and it got even worse.
Sometimes the webmaster BOZO holds raffles with donated merchandise from the sponsors. I'm sure he keeps a bunch of the donated stuff for himself.
I bought 6 raffle tickets quite a while back for a worldwide power supply....the raffle was cancelled. Now I see that Bozo has a brand new worldwide power supply in the For sale area, I wonder where he got that from.
I was banned for 2 weeks but then reinstated after a bunch of the users requested me back. No doubt it's a high volume forum even though the users are piss poor and annoy the sponsors with question after question when they have no intentions of buying a doggone thing.

Last edited:
So basically the "CB Radio talk" forums is nothing more than a advertisement scheme. Just like Coppers forums?

The webmaster at CBRT makes some pretty good money for having very little invested.
23 sponsors at $15 monthly minimum for doing little or nothing, is a good deal for him. Pretty good scam but he does have to keep the sponsors happy even if it means banning everyone.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated