• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Turner CS-1 schematic needed.

H

Hollywood

I finally tracked down a good example of the Turner CS-1 (custom special) but it has been rewired with a non-turner color coded mic wire. If anyone has the schematic or wiring diagram for this mic I could sure use a copy of it.

hollywoodsig.gif

Base:
President Lincoln,KLV 550

Mobile:Magnum 357</p>

I finally tracked down a good example of the Turner CS-1 (custom special) but it has been rewired with a non-turner color coded mic wire. If anyone has the schematic or wiring diagram for this mic I could sure use a copy of it.

hollywoodsig.gif

Base:
President Lincoln,KLV 550

Mobile:Magnum 357</p>
Most generic mic wires use yellew instead of white . White In place of yellow .. Hopi g the installer followed that rule .. The turner is close to D104 wiring code reverseing red n blue .I other words if yiu normally put plue and shield together . Turner puts red and shield.. From what I see . If they rewired it like a D104 the switching would have from the bottom black. Blue red..
Normal turner wire to the switching black red blue
Hope this helps. Schematic is simular to a us 3b Depending on age
I have 3 ca-1 mics the amps are all slightly different from each other .

Here is what I have. Seems to be missing part of the right hand column, but the schematic is there.
Hope it helps.

Oops. I didn't see Xracerx13 had posted a link. Sorry bout that.

Attachments

• Turner Microphones CS.doc
    412 KB · Views: 8
  • turner_mic_wiring_book.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • all_in_one_c.b._tuning_manual_mic_wiring_section.pdf
    246.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: TM86

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.