• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

TVZ still won't play nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,go to dbl baz i can hear him faint and the other station was only in when CALI was in and disappeared when the faded out,not defending him...but telling the truth...the lid on the west coast was talking the same time he was talking to a ve5 and seen on cluster also,sooooooooooooooooo

I had the west coast coming in pretty strong today while travelling to the Houston area. The recording of TVZ was played constantly on 28.425, just saying "I always call for 10-10 numbers" or something like that. No identification, just interference... and it was played non-stop for hours. As was said previously, the prankster is just as bad (or worse) than the real culprit. Sad.

Brett

good deal,someone else heard it...hehe sorry guys he was Innocent...hehehe sooooooooooooooooooooo here we go...the fun starts now...really like the lid,plays me also on 20mtrs and dont have a 20mtr antenna...

Reactions: KC4TVZ
Ya know,i been in radio all my life.And never seen so much crying and bickering as the last 4 to 5 years.Its radio folks,it has a dial,and a off switch...you guys beat all.I never seen anything like this till the box top gen/xtras came around,and yes i spelled extra wrong...should of never dummied the tests down and dropped the code,all the bands are as bad as 11mtrs.17 is a joke now,but good thing they havent found 6mtrs yet.

good deal,someone else heard it...hehe sorry guys he was Innocent...hehehe sooooooooooooooooooooo here we go...the fun starts now...really like the lid,plays me also on 20mtrs and dont have a 20mtr antenna...

I'm not defending the guy... I was just reporting what I heard today while travelling, and it was clearly a recording of him that was played over and over and over for at least 3 hours that I received it. I was scanning the band from 28.300 to 28.500 usb. My conditions were from Oregon down to Southern California while travelling from Fort Worth, TX to Brenham, TX.

Brett

good deal,hope they get the jeck...its getting old him on there everyday and splattering ...he run from 28425 up to 430 and lides down to 28419usb just to try to mess with kc4tvz...but he gets me also...thats when i swicth radios and click the dsp on...cuts the lid out...hope to see him on the enforcement page soon.Glad you heard him also,and verified it was west coast crap.

Reactions: KC4TVZ
hehe sorry guys he was Innocent...hehehe

Unreal.

He came here on the forum and told us he was acting like an ass on the air and he did not give a damn about new hams with a real nice 10-10 aint gonna do shit to me thrown in.
As has all threads about Todd, this one to has hit the bottom of the barrel.
Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.