• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Tx frequency adjustment pot on Cherokee cbs1000

Harley3315

Oct 22, 2015
Anyone now what pot adjust the tx frequency I'm aware that rv50 centers the clarifier but my hop is there is also one to adjust tx frequency on the main board it self.

You saw that procedure?

You saw that procedure?
Thanks' for the link I do now so there is no vr to adjust the tx frequency independent of the cans From what I just saw there like say a Washington or 148 vr5 or v3 I think it was on those. That just confirms what I suspected.

Reactions: sp5it
The point of this exercise was to see if a vfo wind up could be added cause that's all the rage these days. but from what I see that's a no go. And I know everyone thinks they are dumb but that's what lots of people want now so it is what it is and a moot point now.
OK, I was just pointing out the frequency adjust points... L39, L40, L41.
I don't know of any radio that uses a VR for the frequency adjustment, they are all can style capacitors.

OK, I was just pointing out the frequency adjust points... L39, L40, L41.
I don't know of any radio that uses a VR for the frequency adjustment, they are all can style capacitors.
The Washington 148 style radios have a vr to adjust the tx frequency slightly which is where you can tie in on the center wiper with a cap to do the vfo wind up as long as the radio isn't strapped or unlocked.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated