• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Umm....I Guess This Is Where The Intros Go....

Aug 28, 2009
Didn't see a better place to put this, but anyhow I just wanted to do a quick intro. as I just signed up late last night after learning of this board via a fellow user (??) whom I also see on Twitter.

Been licensed since May 1992 (The call is deceiving I know) back when no-code was just getting started & N0xxx calls were still being issued. I changed my call systematically rather than going through the vanity callsign program (Which wasn't as widely acceptable as it is today) in an effort to land KB0PAT (The short version of my full spelling of my first name) or KB0PDC (My initials) since the N0xxx calls were running out & the KB0Pxx calls were coming up, but as you can see, I came up a wee bit short :cry:

Ohh well. Now that the vanity callsign program is more widely accepted & used, that just opens up a plethora of possibilities for that perfect call. :D

All I need is to stop digging myself into financial holes so I can have enough $$$ to pay for one.

Anyway....Just wanted to make a quick introduction here. When I'm not on Twitter, I'm usually on EchoLink via RF (I don't do the PC thing with that anymore) or poking around on the QRZ boards.

Cheers & 73 :)

Hello and welcome, I do not (twitter) but I do paltalk, those sites do my head in and I would rather speak to a person in voice and tell them what I'm up too but to each his own.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.