1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

uniden Washington Key Up Noise

Discussion in 'General CB Services Discussion' started by TrevorAllan, Oct 12, 2019.

1. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

The boop sound happens when you key up. The people on the end hear a fart when you key up.

2. kaos513

kaos513 Sr. Member

I don't hear it on my radios

3. Woody-202

Woody-202 Sr. Member

"A" channels, "B" channels - good times..

4. loosecannon

loosecannon Sr. Member

TrevorAllen, I found that pic on pinterest and thought it was funny that they turned it into a lamp. probably gets used more now then it did in the past LOL.

Kaos, do you remove the mod limiter in your 142GTLs?
    if not, then you won't hear the boop.

LC

TrevorAllan likes this.
  5. TrevorAllan

TrevorAllan Member

LC, That lamp would blend in with most radio desks. LOL. I had my radio up until someone broken into my place 6 or 7 years ago and whoever it was decided they needed it more than i did. That large meter on the radio paired up with a set of 5' Heli Whips on the rear bumper made the best Fox Hunt vehicle.

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.