• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

US border agents failed miserably.

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
Last week there was a grissly double murder in the small town of Minto,New Brunswick Canada.Almost immediately the RCMP had a suspect and issued a warrent for his apprehension and detainment for questioning.This was sent to US law enforcment agencies as well due to the proximity to the US border.A state police officer in Massachusetts recognised the name and photo as the suspect had lived for a while in that Ma.town.He took it upon himself to issue posters depicting the suspect and circulated them among department members.Some time later as luck would have it the suspect was picked up by a member of that same police force when he was spotted walking.The kink is that the border agents let this psyco simply walk accross the border.He had in his possesion several knives,a large sword,and handcuffs and apparently customs agents thought it was beyond reason to question him.Imagine if it was someone that was skilled at hiding their intent to commit an act of terrorism.FOX news was reporting that there is an investigation into how he was allowed to enter the US without question given the warrent and items in his possesion.Scary huh?

Scary

You want scary? JUST LOOK AT OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!
now that's scary...
US citizens are murdered every single day by these "fine folks"
Our prisons are full of these "fine folks"
But no need to worry, there are tens of millions more just waiting to pour into our country. :x

'Gdday, LoneWolf TN

PS, don't hand over your guns and ammo any time soon - You're gonna' need 'em... :D

My point is that this guy had these items on his person when he was checked by border agents and he had an arrest warrent issued against him.He may as well had a big sign that said "Arrest me!"I guess it was a mighty big crack he fell through.

QRN said:
My point is that this guy had these items on his person when he was checked by border agents and he had an arrest warrent issued against him.He may as well had a big sign that said "Arrest me!"I guess it was a mighty big crack he fell through.

You're assuming that the boarder patrol knew about the warrent. Its quite possible that the agents did not know about the warrant. And aren't there agents of Canada checking exiting people? They should have known about the warrant, too, since the thing happened in Canada, right? So ask your own border patrol why they let him pass into the U.S.

I'm unsure about carrying swards and knives from Canada to the U.S. there may be no law about it. If there's no law, then the U.S. border patrol has no reason to arrest the guy just for that.

Don't you think it would be a little odd carrying those things especially the sword? Is it normal in the USA for people walk around with knives,swords and handcuffs all the time and not expect to be questioned? I am quite sure that there are at least some sort of regulations regarding the importation of such things.I do know from some contacts I have that the border patrol WAS notified but perhaps it was too late in getting the info.I will grant you that.Either way the fact that he was walking and carrying these things rather than having them in a car should at least have been cause to ask some questions.I have been questioned at length before when vacationing with my family and that was pre-911.One of these days I'm going to give a differant answer each time they ask the same question and see what happens. :?

Border patrol

The border patrol was ordered to stand down after the Border Patrol Minute Men Project was completed. The Border patrol is not allowed to do it's job - mainly on the southern border. They are shot at, shot and sometimes murdered by Mexican Military and drug runners. Citizens are robbed, burglarized, vandalized, assaulted and murdered by many of the "Fine Folks" comming accross the border into the US. Our politicians in both parties are nothing more than TRAITORS for allowing this to happen. We have many tens of thousands of Americans out of work struggling to feed their families and pay their bills, while there are 30 to 40 million illegal Mexicans here getting free medical, housing, food stamps and welfare. When the economy gets alot worse, and it will, all HELL is going to brake loose. :x
DON'T SELL YOUR GUNS JUST YET... ;)

For love of Freedom and Liberty, LoneWolf TN
INFOWARS.COM

There is a rancher I knew that was down in Douglas Arizona, For those of you with no map thats in SE Arizona along the border. For years, the wetbacks would steal, ruin the water sources, cut fences, leave garbage, disturb grasses, run and rustle cattle, and run drugs through his property until he and his brother stood up and didnt take it anymore. The wetbacks quit cutting through that ranch when they got flogged and tied to the windmill for 2 days in the desert heat, then were thrown back over the border fence from whence they came. This was over 15 yrs ago, and the ranchers last name still brings terror to the ears of wetbacks all over the land. The bitch of it is that this guy had to do several years in the pen for torturing them.

Here in Arizona you cant withold water from the wetbacks. People go aid in bringing these lawbreakers into the country by placing water jugs in the desert and they cannot be prosecuted. Why is it that if you help lawbreakers you dont go to jail for harboring? Why is it that you can go to jail for not helping a lawbreaking wetbacks, or torturing a lawbreaking wetback, yet in the state of Florida it is OK to torture a living, breathing, US Citizen to death by witholding her the rights of water?

Wake up America, this could happen to you!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.