• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ver nice moded "galaxy saturn" up for sale, or trade

benEvAns

Apr 10, 2016
1.JPG
Hi all, I have a very nice "Galaxy Saturn" 10,11,12, meter radio for sale, or trade... I am looking for a good used beam antenna, or a good used automatic antenna tuner.. the radio has just been tuned aligned, and gone through by a friend in Bangor Maine he is one of the best technicians there is out there.. I had him do at least 12 radios for me over the years, and have always been: by far more than happy with his work.. so it's all tuned, and ready to go. I have worked the globe with this thing on an A-99 I am always ready to do some "honest" dealing so hit me up with whatever else you may have as well.. also looking for three window meters??? thanks all.. "god bless" (UNIT928) Ben

I am a new member and at risk of sounding like a fool, im a little concerned you have only one post and would try and trade an item here, on more than one occasion a fellow has been ripped off agreeing to "trade" an item, he sent his radio out of state and never got one in return. He had no recourse and the authorities couldn't help him.
Caveat emptor.

Feel free to explode in response "Ben unit 928"

View attachment 18239 Hi all, I have a very nice "Galaxy Saturn" 10,11,12, meter radio for sale, or trade... I am looking for a good used beam antenna, or a good used automatic antenna tuner.. the radio has just been tuned aligned, and gone through by a friend in Bangor Maine he is one of the best technicians there is out there.. I had him do at least 12 radios for me over the years, and have always been: by far more than happy with his work.. so it's all tuned, and ready to go. I have worked the globe with this thing on an A-99 I am always ready to do some "honest" dealing so hit me up with whatever else you may have as well.. also looking for three window meters??? thanks all.. "god bless" (UNIT928) Ben
What price do you want for it?

One post wonder! That is what sketches most people out about buying from new members!! Come here to sell things and don't even respond to the ad he posted. What a waste of time!!!

Last seen June 20th.....:whistle:
I totally agree, like I have said in another post similiar to this.. It definetly makes you think about this a little for sure.. First post and is looking to sell or trade an item, at least got some posts under your belt and be active in the community.. I for one would not to any deals in this situation, just saying..

Reactions: Sonar

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.