• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

very happy day today

1iwilly

Dec 7, 2008
well boys i did it pas my tech this morning with zero wrong Now i sit and wait for it to be posted on the fcc web
20230909_090706~01.jpg
site

Last edited:

Congrats. Correct me if I'm wrong... I didn't think tech + was a license class anymore? I looked your call up on QRZ and it has you as a Tech issued 5/9/23. I was under the impression the next step up would be General then Extra. Only 3 classes of licenses now?? Am I missing something?

Congrats. Correct me if I'm wrong... I didn't think tech + was a license class anymore? I looked your call up on QRZ and it has you as a Tech issued 5/9/23. I was under the impression the next step up would be General then Extra. Only 3 classes of licenses now?? Am I missing something?
you are right tech i don't know why i put plus maybe been in a happy moment

Congratz! Welcome to the club.

Ah, it brings back a fond memory. (That would be the 15 mint Sacawagea dollars that I won on a bet).

Reactions: 1iwilly
still being in the mode of progress I've been studying for my general all i can say is i feel like Rodney Dangerfield in back to school when taking the evaluation test
LOL

Reactions: Brother DXer

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.