• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

VERY SAD AND CONFUSING DAY

Man this is tough!! Ive slept only 5-6 hours in the last 2 days everytime I close my eyes I see that happy little girl whom was pefectly healthy and just plain happy and smiling.

My nephew hasnt talked to anybody hes taking it rough and in a strange manner that boy turned his whole life around for that baby and she was pretty much his life. He worked any extra hours he could to spoil and support that little girl. We were all so proud of him and honestly amazed what a great daddy he was.

Im going to go tonight to get him talking because he needs to let this out or the boys gonna snap!! My niece called me from Minnesota to tell us she will be here in Wisconsin tomorrow and said Uncle Tony can you please go talk to Zach?? She said they figure he will definately talk to me and theyu are all worried about him.

How tyhe hell do I keep my composure to do this?? Im guessing alot of deep breathes before hand. Ill tell you what, Being a parent having 3 girls and a boy this really hits heavy on the heart. Autopsy today Creamation tomorrow and funeral Thursday its gonna be a long week and I cant wait until its all over with so the healing can atleast start.

we were going through my camera lastnight and looking at pics from when Ava was born last March and some from just recently with my wife and my son playing with her. I look at my kids and just shake my head and tank my lucky stars Ive never had to go through this myself.

I cant even begin to imagine how hard it is to ease the heartache and pain they get when passing that baby girls room with her crib, clothes and toys. Alora the mother is staying pretty strong but my nephew not so good :( such a young couple just starting out and a twist like this thrown right into the mix.

I appreciate all of your replies I guess I shared this because so many of us as parents have never been through this more or less ever even thought about it but in reality you never know so when you look at your kids tonight remember how lucky you are I know I have been thinking about this already. God Bless....Tony

Last edited:
Tony, my prayers and thoughts go out to your family during this difficult time. While I believe everything happens for a reason, things such as these go well beyond anyone's ability to understand. My hopes are that you all recover from this loss with as little pain as possible and begin to look forward to what the future may hold.

I cannot begin to fathom.........

My deepest condolences.

praying%20smiley.gif

Man this is tough!! Ive slept only 5-6 hours in the last 2 days everytime I close my eyes I see that happy little girl whom was pefectly healthy and just plain happy and smiling.

My nephew hasnt talked to anybody hes taking it rough and in a strange manner that boy turned his whole life around for that baby and she was pretty much his life. He worked any extra hours he could to spoil and support that little girl. We were all so proud of him and honestly amazed what a great daddy he was.

Im going to go tonight to get him talking because he needs to let this out or the boys gonna snap!! My niece called me from Minnesota to tell us she will be here in Wisconsin tomorrow and said Uncle Tony can you please go talk to Zach?? She said they figure he will definately talk to me and theyu are all worried about him.

How tyhe hell do I keep my composure to do this?? Im guessing alot of deep breathes before hand. Ill tell you what, Being a parent having 3 girls and a boy this really hits heavy on the heart. Autopsy today Creamation tomorrow and funeral Thursday its gonna be a long week and I cant wait until its all over with so the healing can atleast start.

we were going through my camera lastnight and looking at pics from when Ava was born last March and some from just recently with my wife and my son playing with her. I look at my kids and just shake my head and tank my lucky stars Ive never had to go through this myself.

I cant even begin to imagine how hard it is to ease the heartache and pain they get when passing that baby girls room with her crib, clothes and toys. Alora the mother is staying pretty strong but my nephew not so good :( such a young couple just starting out and a twist like this thrown right into the mix.

I appreciate all of your replies I guess I shared this because so many of us as parents have never been through this more or less ever even thought about it but in reality you never know so when you look at your kids tonight remember how lucky you are I know I have been thinking about this already. God Bless....Tony

Is he blaming himself at all? Only reason I ask that is just wondering if he feels like he could or should have done something to prevent it, a likely reaction from a protective father... I don't envy your position having to try and coax some healing from him, I know we don't know eachother at all but from one man to another, don't force it and be watchful of everything he says, people in his state of mind are capable of anything at this point, hurting himself is only one of many tragic things. Not that you needed any advice from a stranger, I've just been thinking about this since I first read it and then reading how the father is coping just made my heart sink a little deeper, I guess being a young parent myself it really hits home. Best of luck with your family sir, hopefully in time the pain eases and the healing takes over, and the joyful memories of that sweet little angel can live on.

very good points from 137...

Several years ago i dealt with similar sitiuation regarding my sister. There are few things that a person can say to make them feel better. And only that person can know how long they will grieve. You do have to keep an eye on them and hope that they are progressing along the grieveing process.

use google and you should find some good help on how to deal with said situation.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated