• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Viris

husk 269 said:
This site may be infected comes up when I try to log on. Anyone else having this problem? Husk 269

Yes everyone is getting it as there is a Trojan virus attached to this website...

I don't find any problems with it anymore. Make sure and delete your temporary files as your browser may have cached the virus and main page.

Wow theres no end to this computer hashing and evilness is there?? I often wonder with all the security in the world on a computer how effective and safe is a person really?? Chaos and Havoc is a constant on these machines aslong as there on the net but we all live with it everyday. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1