• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Vitamin STOOPID of the day...

The War Wagon

Dec 27, 2014
da' 'BURGH
Words fail me...
slaphead.gif

Couple who took pet snake for swim in Pa. river say it vanished

DANVILLE, Pa. —

A couple who took their nearly 5-foot boa constrictor for a swim in a Pennsylvania river say the pet slipped away and they're concerned about its welfare.

The Bloomsburg Press Enterprise reported Thursday that Kolby and Zachary Latranyi had been swimming with the snake named Leyla last weekend in the Susquehanna River. The Latranyis say the red-tailed boa was shedding, so the swim was designed to help it remove material from its scales.

They say Zachary Latranyi was on shore with the snake wrapped around his shoulders when he dozed off, never noticing that Leyla had slithered away.

They've been back to the riverside several times, but so far haven't turned up the missing reptile.

Leyla is described as brown with rust-colored spots and "very friendly."

Dont_smoke_crack.jpg

"Which brings me to my NEXT point: DON'T... SMOKE... CRACK!"
wasted.gif

Poor snake!! I am not a fan of snakes and kill every one I get the chance too other than rat snakes and such. Any venomous snakes come around me get a head full of lead! But depending on how cold it is, which it's not yet, that snake could live in the area just fine. Go underground when it gets cold. But like said who in their right mind would take a snake to the water, one that loves water and "let it take a swim" without thinking about the snake escaping is a DUMB A** and probably doesn't need anymore snakes!! Hopefully the game and fish commission slam their ass with the release of a non residential evasive species charge!! Again CRACK is WHACK!! Best said by Whitney Houston as she snorted another line of coke!! Again, hope these fools get some more bad news as they about deserve it for just being STOOPID as you put it The War Wagon!!

Reactions: The War Wagon
Maybe the snake was smart enough to escape the dummies. They probably were trying to feed it pizza! After all who does not eat pizza?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.