• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Voices were deciving on cb years ago

"Her Entire Bridge Club"? - LOL

Oh how I had to endure those days of "Late Night Bridge Club Cacophony" when I was going to College...

At least yours turned out good.

Reactions: Rwb
Michael Valentine Smith.

One night I was reflecting on the human condition when our local channel was in an uproar. I had the high ground and the antenna. I was sick of the way people were treating each other and went off.

I related the passage from "Stranger in a Strange Land" where Michael finally gets it.
and attributed it to Michael Valentine Smith. In short laughter is what drives the tears away. It's what makes us human.

There was an unusual and awkward silence as I unkeyed followed by the inevitable raucous noise and another predictable silence interrupted by a clear female voice.

"I believe that is Valentine Michael Smith..."

I had to scramble for my copy of the book to find that She was correct.

"I do believe you are correct..."

I had to meet this woman. Several days later I was in her presence for the first time. There was an immediate bond struck that day with the words ...

"My dear, I do believe I am going to know you for a very long time..."

That was 25 years ago. She has been and always shall be my friend.

I woke to her smile this morning. My Valentine.
Still
Michael Valentine Smith.

One night I was reflecting on the human condition when our local channel was in an uproar. I had the high ground and the antenna. I was sick of the way people were treating each other and went off.

I related the passage from "Stranger in a Strange Land" where Michael finally gets it.
and attributed it to Michael Valentine Smith. In short laughter is what drives the tears away. It's what makes us human.

There was an unusual and awkward silence as I unkeyed followed by the inevitable raucous noise and another predictable silence interrupted by a clear female voice.

"I believe that is Valentine Michael Smith..."

I had to scramble for my copy of the book to find that She was correct.

"I do believe you are correct..."

I had to meet this woman. Several days later I was in her presence for the first time. There was an immediate bond struck that day with the words ...

"My dear, I do believe I am going to know you for a very long time..."

That was 25 years ago. She has been and always shall be my friend.

I woke to her smile this morning. My Valentine.
Still do

Reactions: kopcicle and Rwb
just normal believe me ive heard some sexy voices pulled up slow to find cows. i just got lucky
haha in our village we have a rather extremely large woman who has a very sexy voice.
I used to shuttle trailers out of the underground storage.drivers would ask for directions into the cave.she must sat glued to her radio,she gave directions n always offered a ride or anything else if stuck there.
1 nite a guy was stuck there n she started yakkin.id drive by his truck n say abort the meeting.this went on couple hours,she showed up just as i pulled a trailer out(saved a spot on each side of his truck naturally). I pulled to the side they were on n as i dollyed trailer down id look at him n laugh.he was stutterin n lookin for a way out.after a few minutes i walked over n said hey get in i am supposed to show you what bay they will load you in.he all but tore the door off gettin in.i said im only rescuing you 1 time there are more like her in this town.he thanked me several times.i said dont ask what bay i got you away from her

I got my first CB in 1990 at age 17. As always it was predominately guys - if a woman keyed up the channel just became unusable.

But the one time I did say hi to "Star Rider".. lets just say the drivers side of her car listed about 20º down.

I gave up on that after that night.
think maybe it was a farm animal?

If your from the garden you'ld remember old $1.98. Funny as hell..almost perfect women voice. "Conny Ligus" and "Lushish Lisa" bits.. priceless.
Had too many CB girl friends, none of them fat or ugly. But trash none the less. Lots of fun America will never see again, wouldn't trade it for the world.
Remember I could ORDER any booze I wanted from those hogs. They were more then happy to serve it to me as a teen.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.