• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Voices were deciving on cb years ago

If your from the garden you'ld remember old $1.98. Funny as hell..almost perfect women voice. "Conny Ligus" and "Lushish Lisa" bits.. priceless.
Had too many CB girl friends, none of them fat or ugly. But trash none the less. Lots of fun America will never see again, wouldn't trade it for the world.
Remember I could ORDER any booze I wanted from those hogs. They were more then happy to serve it to me as a teen.
oh yes they were accomidating in most towns.sad the days are history. Young people have no idea what they missed

Down here In southern Sydney in the late 70's we had "Honey". She caused many a sleepless night with her voice replaying in my head. She worked mobile, never the same location. We all tried to find her, one guy came close but she must have sensed danger and all he saw was tail lights disappearing.... the stuff of legends.

Reactions: 357magnum and Rwb
Down here In southern Sydney in the late 70's we had "Honey". She caused many a sleepless night with her voice replaying in my head. She worked mobile, never the same location. We all tried to find her, one guy came close but she must have sensed danger and all he saw was tail lights disappearing.... the stuff of legends.
now she might been a KEEPER.we had 1 in neighboring town that was like that.finally 3 guys got her cornered n was a looker.

CB radio is just as deceiving as internet forums. Make up a sexy username and post an avatar of a gorgeous girl and the millennials will slobber all over themselves.
The one and only CB gal I met, had less teeth than a NHL defenseman......I did take her to McDonalds for some soft food though. LOL

CB radio is just as deceiving as internet forums. Make up a sexy username and post an avatar of a gorgeous girl and the millennials will slobber all over themselves.
The one and only CB gal I met, had less teeth than a NHL defenseman......I did take her to McDonalds for some soft food though. LOL
haha thats funny

Reactions: 357magnum
Yes i kinda gazed through it,will study deeper tonite.
Yes handy andy we were camera shy here too

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.