• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Voices were deciving on cb years ago

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
We discussed our first cb.now think back to the early 70s n girls were on cb radios too.
A few friends when i was 17 -25 era would set n chat on channel 5 in our town. Some girls got cb radios n would use a most sexy voice.after 1 meet with 1 ,i decided the better she sounded the worse it could be.
We had that 1 guy that buys every story so we set him up.he would come back unhappy.
But i met 1 nice lady over the cb ,her voice was raspy but said she was broke down.i went to her rescue n she had a flat.i changed it and we became good friends,still are as a matter of fact.
Anybody else gonna add to this? Tell the truth n fire away

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

Buddy and me were driving thru town. He was talking to a couple girls that wanted to kook up. We agreed to meet at a particular store, except I pulled in a little down the lot for reconnaissance purposes. Sure enough, two big gals. High tailed outta there.

They sounded hot as hell. 1976ish.
ahh yes we never forget those kinda get outta here NOW times

Buddy and me were driving thru town. He was talking to a couple girls that wanted to kook up. We agreed to meet at a particular store, except I pulled in a little down the lot for reconnaissance purposes. Sure enough, two big gals. High tailed outta there.

They sounded hot as hell. 1976ish.

big gals need love too

met my 1st girlfriend on cb very pretty 102 pounds soaking wet.
so i had to marry her. now we got 2 kids and she still weighs 100 lbs
and drop dead gorgeous
but was her voice a dream angel sound or just female? Curious

Michael Valentine Smith.

One night I was reflecting on the human condition when our local channel was in an uproar. I had the high ground and the antenna. I was sick of the way people were treating each other and went off.

I related the passage from "Stranger in a Strange Land" where Michael finally gets it.
and attributed it to Michael Valentine Smith. In short laughter is what drives the tears away. It's what makes us human.

There was an unusual and awkward silence as I unkeyed followed by the inevitable raucous noise and another predictable silence interrupted by a clear female voice.

"I believe that is Valentine Michael Smith..."

I had to scramble for my copy of the book to find that She was correct.

"I do believe you are correct..."

I had to meet this woman. Several days later I was in her presence for the first time. There was an immediate bond struck that day with the words ...

"My dear, I do believe I am going to know you for a very long time..."

That was 25 years ago. She has been and always shall be my friend.

I woke to her smile this morning. My Valentine.

Attachments

• Valentine_Michael_Smith.pdf
    37.1 KB · Views: 11
Michael Valentine Smith.

One night I was reflecting on the human condition when our local channel was in an uproar. I had the high ground and the antenna. I was sick of the way people were treating each other and went off.

I related the passage from "Stranger in a Strange Land" where Michael finally gets it.
and attributed it to Michael Valentine Smith. In short laughter is what drives the tears away. It's what makes us human.

There was an unusual and awkward silence as I unkeyed followed by the inevitable raucous noise and another predictable silence interrupted by a clear female voice.

"I believe that is Valentine Michael Smith..."

I had to scramble for my copy of the book to find that She was correct.

"I do believe you are correct..."

I had to meet this woman. Several days later I was in her presence for the first time. There was an immediate bond struck that day with the words ...

"My dear, I do believe I am going to know you for a very long time..."

That was 25 years ago. She has been and always shall be my friend.

I woke to her smile this morning. My Valentine.
its great to hear happy endings like yours and jon666's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?