• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

War criminal rights versus Security of America

The FBI never needed apple to hack the phone. the phones have already been hacked, so what were they really after...?

National Geographic Channel show Underworld Inc. — Season 2, Episode 7, titled ‘The Black Market'

Another take on this though is, should there be warrentless spaces free from any possible government reach? How could that be abused?

Facebook is a joke that is why I don not have an account...

The younger people don't seem to care that posting stupid shit on facebook WILL have bad circumstances when they go looking for work. Employers WILL look at their FB content.

on the apple phone idea,,, just a week before the fbi announced they cracked the iphone there was a post on youtube of a guy showing how to get in a locked iphone,, he was bragging about how easy he did it and said he couldnt understand why the fbi couldnt do it,,,one week after we saw the video the video is gone from youtube and the fbi announced they got in the phone,,,,,,,

Reactions: Tallman
The younger people don't seem to care that posting stupid shit on facebook WILL have bad circumstances when they go looking for work. Employers WILL look at their FB content.

You got that right! A Grandmother found her grandson's FB page and it was filled with hurtful things about her. He was whining and crying that G'ma did not buy him the latest and greatest electronic gizmo for his birthday. She contacted her daughter and read it to her. Now no body is talking to either one of them. People who tried to make peace for them just got caught in the crossfire.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated