• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Was at my favorite gun store

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
Stocks are tad low,some ammo in stock.
No primers but powder n bullits.
I got primers need powder n bullets. Be back saturday,bought new holster for my cc pistol. Old holster broke
IMG-2941.JPG
IMG-2940.JPG

thats 1 wall,2 more long walls stocked about same and maybe 75 more in floor racks

Panic buying does that.
No prroblem here on our side of the pond, just bought 1000 primers for my Desert eagle in .357 M, they had all primers in stock as much i wanted, powder used is Vihtavuori N110 fast rifle powder and have 3 kilo's left, so that should take a while.
Used in the .357 M and .30 M1 US carbine.
Enough .22LR as well but have 2000 here in supply myself for the Walther GSP target pistol.

Last edited:
Panic buying does that.
No prroblem here on our ssideof the pond, just bought 1000 primers for my Desert eagle in .357 M, they had all primers in stock as much i wanted, powder used is Vihtavuori N110 fast rifle powder and have 3 kilo's left, so that should take a while.
Used in the .357 M and .30 M1 US carbine.
Enough .22LR as well but have 2000 here in supply myself for the Walther GSP target pistol.
lucky you.
Yes panic buying causes big trouble.
I dont understand why people cant buy in moderation more than they need every week n build up a stock but hell no buy all of it at a time leave us in the cold

lucky you.
I dont understand why people cant buy in moderation more than they need every week n build up a stock but hell no buy all of it at a time leave us in the cold

It is today's "I only care about myself so fuck you and what you want or need" mentality. You see it in every aspect of life today. Unfortunately. :(

lucky you.
Is it really that one person buys it all? Maybe it's more like there are so many people start thinking they will just pick up a few boxes? The gun stores have just a few guns on the shelf here, I don't think one person came in and bought them all. I just think that everyone came in and bought one.

Is it really that one person buys it all? Maybe it's more like there are so many people start thinking they will just pick up a few boxes? The gun stores have just a few guns on the shelf here, I don't think one person came in and bought them all. I just think that everyone came in and bought one.

It only takes a handful of people to go in every week and buy several thousands of rounds to keep stock limited. Stores usually have certain deliveries on the same day of the week. Just show up just after delivery and buy a couple dozen boxes followed by the next guy to do the same etc. When things first started to shut down here the local Cabelas could not keep 9mm, 22LR, .308, 30-06 and most heavy 12 gauge ammo in stock. They said they had NEVER sold so many guns and ammo in such a short period of time. I know a few guys that hoard ammo like it was no longer being made.

I just got kicked out of the sporting goods store. Apparently north Dakota enacted a mask requirement this week. How did I see the danish study that was released this week debunking the effectiveness of surgical masks, but missed the new requirement? Boy was I surprised to see only 13 states with no mask required. Can't fix stupid I guess.

I have no idea what is available here, but I will find out what south dakota has next week. Hopefully a pound of longshot, because I'm craving some 10mm speed.

Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated