• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WELFARE ABUSE

Spoken like a true angel, we will just stick with your presumably 'necessary' comments then:

There ain't no following that...

Your a racist ? that's the way I read it , you care not to explain your comment ? Then you go into the walfare system and what somebody else has to say. Just sounds like a whole lot of people here with there own lifes discontented BS . Shit is shit anyway I read it or or spell it . Call it what you want. Guy's like you make me feel better off. Thank you. Lifes to short for this kind of BS on a radio site. My bad , that's what I get from cracker jacks and bothering to go there in the first place. :thumbdown:

if the government is given them this fiancail aid due to the fact they got all these kids and they are their kids not day care

so they getting welfare funds because they cant handle the load then please by all means who and i say WHO the hell is making payments on the new pickup
and no he does not work

these people sit at home watching tv while the kids run amuck

tell me whos making the payments on the new truck

i might be bitter i call it not being a puzz i take it either yes or no
no beating around the bush

im the one prove to me they not committing welfare fraud
then i will be the one that aplogizes

next time you are in the grocery store you been working all week bustin your ballz to make the ends meet down to your last 100.00 bucks

then you have someone that is taking money from our taxes
and having a feild day with it .

how do they have a new truck government givin them 400 for groceries
and they get to sit on their azz and watch cars go by all day

MAY BE CANT UNDERSTAND ME OR HEAR WHAT IM SAYING
IF THEY CANT AFFORD GROCERIES HOW CAN THEY AFFORD A NEW DIESEL FORD PICKUP AND A DODGE MAGNUM????????:angry::angry:.

take away the pickup and the dodge magnum give them a minivan and they have plenty of money left for groceries

i went down to the welfare office today and went in and guess what
not a single white person in the building.
and just to top it off
they lady at the grocery store has the same last name as one of the ladys at the welfare office .
now thats kinda fishy right there.

call it what you want you may look the other way and pretend its not going on .
then one day you might pull your head out your azz and have a reality check.
and see whats going on

555 , IM a poor man , IM fortunate to have what little I do . IM not complaining , if I want it better I need to make it better , in the mean time IM grateful for what I have. Especially a lady that loves me. No matter what the situation may be ? It could always be worse. I tell myself that often only to bring myself back down to my own reality. I honestly didn't mean to give you a hard time but it is what it is .I got other personal needs and problems to contend with , IM not much into politics or the news of the world and what's going on around me , there really isn't much I can personally do about it anyway. I seldom even watch the news because it either pisses me off or depresses the shit out of me , I don't like going to bed like that at night. would rather listen to some pleasent music or snuggle up to the better half , I get my share of negativity through out the days of my life , it's like going to work , when the bell rings , it's time to go home . The job stays there until the next day when it's time to start over again.(I seldom bring it home with me nor do i really have too) Somebody called me a Liberal ? IM just the Switch Kit and like your wife 555 , the negative shit gets old. If that's what floats your living boat ? so be it . Like I said before , I should have left this thread alone in the first place , I only went here because of the negative feelings it personally gave me and then only got worse along the way. We only have one shot at this thing called life and you sir have the right to live it anyway you damned well please. Other then this thread and me taking it upon myself to speak my peace , this is not my cross to bare 555 , it's all yours, and I can only hope that you can personally find a solution for what ails you and your feelings towards the welfare system or any other system for that matter. The best of luck to you and your wife.

This whole thread epitomizes the crux of the problem in this country, especially the "I wanna be a mushroom" mentality.

This whole thread epitomizes the crux of the problem in this country, especially the "I wanna be a mushroom" mentality.

You said a mouth full there C2 (y) You know where mushrooms grow ? Well you can have your personal mentality , like 555 , I don't want it or your way of thinking. IM sure somebody will come along and co-sign your mushroom fertilized BS. Just glad IM not you. Thanks again for reminding me. (y)

You said a mouth full there C2 (y) You know where mushrooms grow ? Well you can have your personal mentality , like 555 , I don't want it or your way of thinking. IM sure somebody will come along and co-sign your mushroom fertilized BS. Just glad IM not you. Thanks again for reminding me. (y)

This thread is total "BULLSHIT"

i'm sorry i posted to this. why is it allowed to continue? almost thought i was on QRZed for a second. SQUASH it.

No more cheese. :(

My buddy in the earlier post would give me some that his sister had. Good Grilled chesse.

Nice to hear a positive post there Booty , seems like a whole lot of negativity going on around here of late , weather it's walfare , truck drivers jobs ,or banners on the site. Must be something in the air ? I believe if you donate or give to the site (WWRF) ,those banners go away if there such an eye sore for yah ? Looks like if your around shit long enough you can pretty much begin to smell like it yourself. Negativity can be like cancer , it spreads. :glare: BITCH BITCH BITCH AND MORE BITCH :thumbdown: OH , I know ! it must be C2's Mushroom Mentality ? We are what we eat. Can you feel the :wub: ?

The love is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Since welfare came up, did you hear that the numbers of food stamp recipients are at an all time high, many States now rate that one in seven and one and eight are getting food stamps?

I know people that came to this country over 15 years ago, never worked one minute since they got here, have had all of their housing, food, and medical expenses paid by the state...and to this day have more cash in thier savings account than most hard working minimum wage American workers. They will continue this way until they die and never pay a dime back into the system.

These are just facts, no opinion one way or the other.

Like the banner ads, they are there and I honestly never paid any attention to it until someone rubbed my face in it.

But then, I never thought I was a racist either until someone pointed that out to me. I guess people want to believe what they want to believe, no matter what the truth.

Like BM said, whatever pays the bills is fine with me, after all, their not my bills to pay.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.