• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Well it's all over but the cryin!!!! Anyone have an empty basement?

Old tech 03 We will keep you in out Thoughts . Ben their Got the shirt. It will all work out. One way or another. > Will get better < Granddad Said Cheer up ..I cheered up sure enough it got Worse . Wink

Reactions: Rwb and 357magnum
I had a COPO firebird. That car was a beast. 414 cubic inches Tripower with 350 cfm truck two barrels giving it 1050 cfm. The old Rock Crusher close ratio 4 speed, 411 positrac. That car would be worth a dump truck full of cash today. I paid $7500.00 for it in 1968.
I'm still waiting for my good ole days to get here.

Last edited:
Sad turn of events, just before Christmas. You and the other half will be in my thoughts and prayers. Corporate cares nothing about real people. I lost my wife July 2014, my job moved to Mexico Sept 2015, then to top it off, heart attack in Nov 2015. But guess what? Im still going strong and will bet you and your wife will do the same. When one door closes, another one will open!

Sad turn of events, just before Christmas. You and the other half will be in my thoughts and prayers. Corporate cares nothing about real people. I lost my wife July 2014, my job moved to Mexico Sept 2015, then to top it off, heart attack in Nov 2015. But guess what? Im still going strong and will bet you and your wife will do the same. When one door closes, another one will open!
I have had a wife that died and it almost killed me. I lost my partner in all things fun. I told every body to back off and leave me alone for at least two weeks. I used those two weeks to numb my brain with Johnny Walker. After those two weeks were over I was still heart broken and I had the worst F'n hang over. So that was no help at all.
Just keep on keeping on.

I can relate, but its not the same, so my experiences are irrelevant. What I do know is that it can always be worse. My wife always buys these silly inspirational decor things from amazon, and I typically just shake my head and move on. One day there was a new one hanging on the bathroom wall. It read "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Boy was I mad that a trinket from amazon expressed my thoughts about life better than I could. C'est la vie

Well move to southwest mo,cb repair men are not good.only 1 good 1 45 miles from me n then that 1 in the junky rv at joplin mo.
Sorry to hear this and the sorry timing but never a good time to say GET OUTTA HERE

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.