• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What A Change!!!

Tripple Nickel

Jun 21, 2013
Monroe, Georgia USA
I knew it was coming when I could not find the web page the last time I tried to login, I really like the new site and believe it will be easy to find the way around. It's been awful quite here in Georgia lately until the skip rolls in. Glad to be back on line. 3's to you/yours, good evening.

Hey 555! I was in the same boat. "webpage error" WTS!!?? I do like the new site thus far. Just needed to refresh the bookmark. I only have one question to ask......is it just me or does it seem the site loads slower now?

I was bored and looked at the dxmembers list next to my name in ( ) it has a zero what is this? And what are trophy points? Do I get to cash them in for a discount on something? :D

I was bored and looked at the dxmembers list next to my name in ( ) it has a zero what is this? And what are trophy points? Do I get to cash them in for a discount on something? :D

The ( ) next to your name is your dxTrader feedback score. Actually, thanks for asking about that; it helped me notice a little bug that I fixed.

The trophy points are just little awards for participating in various site activities. I haven't gotten them fully set up yet, but I will.

O.K. Had the day to play with the new site and I do like it and please don't think I don't ......but......Why is it that unlike how the site use to be when I clicked new posts after logging in it would show me the last post for each post and now I have to click recent activity and EVERY comment is a new activity? Also what's the deal with Ebay being a registered member and blowing up the recent activity with Ebay sales? It's like out of every 10 posts 9 of them are Ebay. Am I missing something?

O.K. Had the day to play with the new site and I do like it and please don't think I don't ......but......Why is it that unlike how the site use to be when I clicked new posts after logging in it would show me the last post for each post and now I have to click recent activity and EVERY comment is a new activity? Also what's the deal with Ebay being a registered member and blowing up the recent activity with Ebay sales? It's like out of every 10 posts 9 of them are Ebay. Am I missing something?

Are you using the "Recent Activity" under the dxMembers list? That will show anything a member does. If you don't want to see the automated feeds, just add them to your ignore list.

I believe the link you want to use is the "New Posts" under the dxForums menu. That link won't show the automated feeds, either.

O.K. got it! Thanks for the help. My wife says I'm addicted to this site! Now that I'm learning the new site I love the changes and once again thanks to all of you who help keep this site going.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.