• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What does "barefoot" or "stock" really mean to people?

Barefoot is a 400+ watt driver used to drive a 32 pill or a 100 watt used to drive an 8 pill that in turn will drive 2 32 pill amps which will dump all that into 8 phased Monkey made antennas mounted on a 1/4 inch steel plate mounted to the top of a chevy carry all with hopped up 427 400 hp turning 8 200 amp alternators while holding the RPM's at 4 grand and yelling worldwide 150 times into a cobra 29ltd classic. Only kidding nobody does that kinda stuff and then calls there 400 or 800-watt driver there barefoot mobile, Do they?

You’ve been to Columbus County I see, hahahaha. I know one or two around here that would come real close to that very description right there. Scary.

All those old Elkin Amps were made In Elkin NC...about 45 miles from where I live.

Still some of them on the air around here.

Lucky joker... wish I lived in Elkin, no I really wish I lived at Chimney Rock. You still lucky, closer than I am.

Reactions: Mudduckmobile
I wont run a linear on top of the mountain however I will run my barefoot 800 watt driver on that mountain....

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.