• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What Happened ?

Ranch55

Jan 18, 2016
Fredericksburg, Texas
I was reading a thread this morning about Icom 7300 power "mods" and made a post about my experiences.

Did something happen I didn't see ?
Did things get rowdy or something ?

Just wondering

Reactions: Rwb

I had a feeling I knew who the instigator may have been so went searching for the persons posts. Sure enough it's who I thought it was.... I saw that coming for a while. You can always tell when someone controversial comes around because they love to sow discord. Sometimes cleaning is necessary

Reactions: Slowmover and Rwb
I like all mods for the fact that it opens a small window into the inner workings of that part of that radio. Even if it is a hack mod, then there is the chance that we will learn what the pitfalls are and why and maybe even the correct way to go about doing something will be the result. Then everybody wins. I am so grateful to everyone who is willing to share their knowledge. If we could just keep things from running off the rails long enough to learn something, that would be great. Better luck next time I guess.

I like all mods for the fact that it opens a small window into the inner workings of that part of that radio. Even if it is a hack mod, then there is the chance that we will learn what the pitfalls are and why and maybe even the correct way to go about doing something will be the result. Then everybody wins. I am so grateful to everyone who is willing to share their knowledge. If we could just keep things from running off the rails long enough to learn something, that would be great. Better luck next time I guess.

Couldn’t agree more, Chris. (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.