• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is the loudest export radio?

As far as exports,If you want booty spanking audio on AM, find yourself a Ranger RG33 that has not been abused (hacked to crap), hands down these radios were the top dog of AM Audio. The problem with them was they would get hacked,(cliped, choped,tweek n peaked) and smoke the modulation transformer, or take out the Dual Audio ICs...and suddenly they were rubish. If left alone the were smok`in radios. They are also very rare.

Jeff

As far as exports,If you want booty spanking audio on AM, find yourself a Ranger RG33 that has not been abused (hacked to crap), hands down these radios were the top dog of AM Audio. The problem with them was they would get hacked,(cliped, choped,tweek n peaked) and smoke the modulation transformer, or take out the Dual Audio ICs...and suddenly they were rubish. If left alone the were smok`in radios. They are also very rare.

Jeff

(Yes, I realize I'm resuscitating an ancient post, but I felt the above context was worthy)

Someone googling about what they had to sell must have led them to a post here... Check out the price! Sorry but that does not look new to me...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Ranger-RG-...219893?hash=item1cfd262575:g:LEMAAOSw2wVf66zm

This Stryker 440hp I got smokes.
Walking the dog, and kicking the damn cat!
Stock mic too!! :shock:
X2 on the 440. With a Workman ss56 mic, I would get compliments all the time.

This is the same one that I bought from Gate Keeper. I'm not going to say what I paid for it, but it was definitely worth it. I'll put it that way.

Stick Man (RIP) had his hands on it too. I guess my radio is famous now.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.