• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What is Your Favorite Export Radio?

Truth be told,I only own 2..and right now my favorite is my S-3..does everything it is supposed too and then some ( it has those extree channels we are not supposed to use...nice and clear rx,tx on those too ;) :LOL: :LOL: )....

And this just in....local authorities in NC have suspicions of an older model Ford having been seen with a chromed out blue knobbed super duper "big radio".,confederate flag faceplate, a "Heater" under the passenger seat and a Screwdriver antenna that lites up red,white and blue when he speaks......supposed vehicle has shut down drive thrus and ATM machines.......only real clues are these words....."Try to step on me now Big Trucker,this is WC..coming to you live."

The following story is not based on any true facts....just BS....like what we see on the evening news or in here when someone needs to make a point.." ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Snoope back quiet........real quiet,vacation time..Y'all behave...hopefully still be here when I get back ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think it's the Lincoln...but it might actually be the AR3500 Ranger, don't really know yet.

I think my favorite export is actually a modified IC-706MKIIG or TS-2000X. :p

I have a President lincoln I been using for awhile thats been really good for me-- great sidebander-- good audio but not a screamer-- just as well anyways-- using it as a base and i like to go for a little more audio quality on the base-- a bit of audio refining, a good mic and a nice tube amp and its a nice sounding base-- good solid overall radio-- no problems

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.