• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

Seems its been a minute since anyone's posted a pic of their last meal so I thought id share my concoction i came up with awhile back. It's leftover coleslaw, sardines, chopped boiled egg, green olives, shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and a little Tony's seasoning. My wife thinks it disgusting but i love it! I should have added some chopped onion but didn't think of it in time :confused:
20230222_144338.jpg

Seems its been a minute since anyone's posted a pic of their last meal so I thought id share my concoction i came up with awhile back. It's leftover coleslaw, sardines, chopped boiled egg, green olives, shredded cheddar cheese, salt and pepper and a little Tony's seasoning. My wife thinks it disgusting but i love it! I should have added some chopped onion but didn't think of it in time :confused:View attachment 62815
thats disgusting!

Not if you like coleslaw and sardines, but I understand, some / alot don't like sardines. I'm the only one in my household that likes them.
i LOVE raw fish, cooked fish, and other raw and cooked seafood but not mixed with chopped boiled egg, green olives and cheddar cheese. thats just wrong lol

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
i LOVE raw fish, cooked fish, and other raw and cooked seafood but not mixed with chopped boiled egg, green olives and cheddar cheese. thats just wrong lol
It's kinda like a chef salad with sardines instead of ham and of course coleslaw instead of lettuce. Sometimes I mash the sardines up and fix them up like you would tuna, toast some bread and make sandwiches with them. My wife even tried a bite of my sandwich and said it wasn't to bad that way.

Not if you like coleslaw and sardines, but I understand, some / alot don't like sardines. I'm the only one in my household that likes them.
My family hates sardines too. I eat them at least twice a week, Usually with lettuce and real mayo on toast. Although I like them all the way from the pungent to the very mild, “King Oscar Wild Caught” sardines in olive oil is my favorite. They don’t have that strong flavor and strong smell like most sardines. Several Canadian brands I like follow that same accord. This also keep others working around the kitchen happy. If I had known of such mild sardines earlier in life, maybe after I open a can, they wouldn’t cringe along with negative comments that usually ensue.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated