• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What was your last meal??

While checking out the spice cabinet at my mother in law's house, I found Accent. It wakes up the flavor that nature puts in food........

I would guess it's from the 1980s. I tried a little taste and it made my tongue taste yummy..... Kinda weird.

IMG_20230629_172539246_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230629_172642634_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230629_172730190_BURST001.jpg

While checking out the spice cabinet at my mother in law's house, I found Accent. It wakes up the flavor that nature puts in food........

I would guess it's from the 1980s. I tried a little taste and it made my tongue taste yummy..... Kinda weird.

View attachment 64403

View attachment 64404

View attachment 64405
My mom had that exact type of spice rack. I can't be positive but that Accent looks very familiar. Seems like my mom used it sometimes. I was an 80s teenager, class of 85.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
A banana, peanut butter and jelly toast, a scone and green tea.
I had a bowl of two day old pinto beans and a banana with peanut butter for dessert.
Greg, my dad always ate banana, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and sometimes he would grll them like a grilled cheese sandwich, Awesome! Just be careful with that jelly it's like molten lava!

Reactions: Greg T
Haven't made any in a while, and i may have posted about it in the past ? JELLO TOAST you just butter one side of your bread, then take any flavor of jello you like and heavily sprinkle the jello powder on the buttered side of your bread and bake it in the oven just like you would cinnamon toast. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend that you do.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Been itching for Thai curry for a couple of weeks, and there's an extremely good green curry at a reasonably accessible place here in Bremerton. Have to park a couple blocks away most of the time because of street repaving and such, but that green stuff makes up for it. I think they use the same recipe as the first actual Thai restaurant I visited on a working tour of Bangkok in 1994. Green curries are considered the hottest, and they will tone down the spiceivity to a "mild" level. I survived this amount of heat just to see what it would be like. Good stuff! A bottle or two of their not-for-export lager would be good additions and my garage refrigerator didn't let me down.

"Send me somewheres east of suez, where the best is like like the worst; where there ain't no ten commandments, and a man can raise a thirst.

For I've heard the east a-callin, and it's there that I would be:
By the old Moulmein pagoda lookin' lazy at the sea.

Thanks to my senior class English teacher (Las Vegas High, Las Vegas NV) for teaching me the way this sort of poetry should be read aloud.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
I had a bowl of two day old pinto beans and a banana with peanut butter for dessert.
Greg, my dad always ate banana, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and sometimes he would grll them like a grilled cheese sandwich, Awesome! Just be careful with that jelly it's like molten lava!

My breakfast every morning!

Reactions: G-Golly Wally

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.