• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

What would you do?

There Robb, I fixed your quote of me above. I added the info you omitted. Note the bold text.In a court situation you cannot make assumptions but only act on facts. I presented the facts above while you made an assumption.

When quoting me please do not omit info that is pertinent to other posts in the thread. Someone may get the impression you were right and that I was wrong.:D

Never wrong, just mis informed:whistle:

There Robb, I fixed your quote of me above. I added the info you omitted. Note the bold text.In a court situation you cannot make assumptions but only act on facts. I presented the facts above while you made an assumption.

When quoting me please do not omit info that is pertinent to other posts in the thread. Someone may get the impression you were right and that I was wrong.:D

In court, the only 'facts' is the evidence that the court has allowed. The rest that follows are artful interpretations of just how that evidence fits together by two hard-working sheisters

I read LC"s HYPO and took it verbatim.
You are working on the artful interpretation.
:love::whistle::laugh:

I was wondering how far you would take this silly notion Robb. :whistle:
I was also wondering if you have learned to stop taking the bait but I guess not. :love:

Simon.jpg

I was wondering how far you would take this silly notion Robb. :whistle:
I was also wondering if you have learned to stop taking the bait but I guess not. :love:

Trolling is very unadmin like. Hand over your red name in the name of reparations immediately.

If the FCC and the US gov't were stupid enough to revoke all Ham license holders/CB freqs too - and allocate all freq for commercial sale; then I would accept $150,000 as a settlement to buy all of my gear and all radio-related gear as well as my labor for education and installation. Quite sure that a class-action suit by all operators - Hams or otherwise - could be brought, fought, and easily won. Could easily be in the hundreds of millions of dollars without breaking a sweat. Perhaps more.

All you have to do is to get rid of all the Nazi's in the white house today.

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?