• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where is the skip?

nat19

Nov 18, 2009
West Virginia
Conditions on 38lsb haven't been very good the past couple of days and I managed to only make a few contacts. This evening I turn on my radio to 38lsb and not one person is on it. I hope some good conditons get here soon, any one else agree?

Watching TV, on the internet, or eating a burrito - I've know that I have distractions from the radio. We have some conditions out here on the West Coast now; but operators aren't on the radio presently.

We had SC and CO in here this morning...

Lots of skip from California this morning and a few from AZ, but it's been pretty quite since noon.

But......get ready! The sun as a hot spot on Eastern side and it's coming around our way.........

I talked to a couple of stations yesterday, I wasn't home this morning though. I made a few adjustments to my setup so I'm ready when conditions get here. I hope to here some of you soon if your on 38lsb give 254 in WV a shout!

I talked to a couple of stations yesterday, I wasn't home this morning though. I made a few adjustments to my setup so I'm ready when conditions get here. I hope to here some of you soon if your on 38lsb give 254 in WV a shout!

I did. Logged you yesterday at some point, I believe.
I'm 183 NW Arkansas - Homer

That was me, I have you logged as well. By the way you sounded great, hope I sounded half as good as you did.

No doubt. You sounded great. Always looking for the station that rises above the others so as to make a solid contact. You were.

I'm barefoot, too, and the antenna I am own is is about 25 feet from the ground, and 10 feet above the roof. Doin' our best . . .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.