• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Where would you start the bidding at?

Starting Bid and Auction Length?

• $300 + Shipping and 7 days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $500 + Shipping and 3 days

• $850 + Shipping Best or Better offer for Buy It Now.

• Total voters

paws264

Apr 6, 2005

$750.00 + shipping

DCP00194.JPG

DCP00197.JPG

It will cost $150 to ship to 90210

original price for this amp was $400.00, you can find them now for between $200 and $300 stock or around $400 to $500 with mods done. I suggest you research the amp and prices before you list it and remember the shipping is going to be costly. Good Luck

CDX126 said:
original price for this amp was $400.00, you can find them now for between $200 and $300 stock or around $400 to $500 with mods done. I suggest you research the amp and prices before you list it and remember the shipping is going to be costly. Good Luck

Yep, I know that the cost of shipping could be a deal breaker, would probably be best if picked up within a 2-3 hour driving distance; I am going to look at a freight trucking company to try to get a rate on it.

Research of SB-200 Prices

And, that one only had 2 tubes and 1 transformer; mine has 3 more tubes and 3 times the transformers (that means 3 times the power, but you knew that).

I could drag it up to Dayton for the Hamvention....because, like the kid, "Mikey" on TV, "They will eat anything there"!

you might get a pretty good deal with UPS .....but I would pack that thing myself !!! Unit looks good , IM guessing ? around 120.00 to ship the beast ? 300 for the unit ? Wow !! what a pain in the brain when it comes to getting rid of stuff like that if it can't be local , simple base stations can be bad enough )-: Good luck to you Paws !! If there's a will ,there's a way dude. Money tends to make guys come up with pretty good ideas sometimes (-:

CDX126 said:

It will be shipped in 2 pieces, the powersupply (70 lbs) is going to cost $100.00 to pack, insure and ship to somewhere like the west coast while, the RF deck is going to cost $40.00 to pack, insure and ship to the west coast. That's UPS doing the shipping.

well .I was only 20 bucks off ..good luck to you on that Paws and I hope it works out for both parties in the end. Makes me wonder ? There's got to be a better (cheaper) way to ship this stuff ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.