• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who are you on the air?

A Stryker SR A10 magnetic mount with the 62” whip. It’s on my Jeep Cherokee. Toying with the idea of surface mounting it instead, if that’s possible.

Reactions: 357magnum
I did a ton of reading. It didn’t come with instructions, but looks like I can modify this one. Their website shows a picture of one but no link to buy.

Luna , First welcome to the forum ! I run that same Stryker mag mount & have for about 3 years now . Let's put it this way , first time I keyed up when Dx was in on 28am ... I made contact ! 28 can be rough & tough . That antenna impresses me every time I use it ! Well made , doesn't move , my only issue .... mines old I didn't get the Blue light that comes on when you Tx in the coil .:LOL: I love my Stryker Sra-10 Mag mount ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Reactions: RT431
Btw , Mine is on an Eddie Bauer Explorer , had to mount it way back near the hatch because of the ribs in the roof won't let the magnet seat right . But it works fine there , just wish I could have got it more toward the center . My mobile setup , Old Cobra 140gtl/Turner+2 hand mic or Astatic D6 / King Bee 250w/ Stryker Sra-10a antenna .

Seems like a good antenna. Mine doesn’t light up. I’m running a Galaxy DX33 HML with a road king mic and the Stryker antenna. No amp, seems as if the amp I have won’t suit my setup.

Btw , Mine is on an Eddie Bauer Explorer , had to mount it way back near the hatch because of the ribs in the roof won't let the magnet seat right . But it works fine there , just wish I could have got it more toward the center . My mobile setup , Old Cobra 140gtl/Turner+2 hand mic or Astatic D6 / King Bee 250w/ Stryker Sra-10a antenna .
I had to mount mine to the rear of my Cherokee. SWR is barely over 1 on channel 1,19,and 40.

It looks cool when you key it up and the coil lights up blue, a novelty but cool none the less.

Tallman is just laying in the shadow and waiting, he cuts me no slack. Just wait and see, he’s like Mr Rogers said “I’ll be back when the day is new” and oh he’ll have things he’ll want to talk about...

Me mostly.

Chop , what's up w/ our buddy Tall ? Out of Jokes & Sarcasm . Hate to say it ... I miss the Dude hope he's Ok , or ... Maybe tired of picking on you !:LOL: All the best Tallman !

Reactions: Tallman
He got put in the doghouse and forced on that Ramen noodle diet thing he’s always talking about.

He’s either extremely bloated from the sodium and his fingers are too pudgy to type or he’s just grown tired of fooling with me.

This ones for you Tallman

8381CB5A-8FF3-48F3-881A-FA39D8CB458D.jpeg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.