• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who are you on the air?

Yep old thread I guess I missed. On the forum I'm YardDog. Earned that a long time ago. Once a scooter bum always a scooter bum so I ain't about to change now. On air I'm known as 128 in NW Arkansas, Sandman. I've carried that about 40 years and ain't changing it. I earned that one too.
Hey, YardDog. Where are you in NW Arkansas? I am in Rogers. Locally, I am called CountryvPreacher, or Preacher, or Homer. Sometimes, on SSB, World Radio 183. As a ham, K5HBB.

Yep old thread I guess I missed. On the forum I'm YardDog. Earned that a long time ago. Once a scooter bum always a scooter bum so I ain't about to change now. On air I'm known as 128 in NW Arkansas, Sandman. I've carried that about 40 years and ain't changing it. I earned that one too.
I'm not far from you too, I'm in SW Missouri in SW MO.

I've hit the Granby tower before. I was using a bidirectional homebrew Hentenna. What is the frequency?
I've hit the Granby tower before. I was using a bidirectional homebrew Hentenna. What is the frequency?
145.390 91.5 pl. we will have to set a time n try er out. its about roughly 30 or so miles south of me

Reactions: HomerBB and Keto

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated