• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who are you on the air?

I need to get in on this hilbilly chat, Olde Enterprize on am, 312 oklahoma on ssb, 128 I can hear you on highway 9 about 50 miles west of Arkansas line
Noise has been crazy lately so I'm not on AM as much as I used to. Most of us locals have gone to 27.525 lsb and chew the rag nightly. Jump in there anytime, we always have room for another mic.

Noise has been crazy lately so I'm not on AM as much as I used to. Most of us locals have gone to 27.525 lsb and chew the rag nightly. Jump in there anytime, we always have room for another mic.
I am going to have to wire in a 10kc switch on my washington to get to that one, a project I have been meaning to get to. Any early birds in Eastern Oklahom/ western arkansas we have a good chat on 26.965 channel 1 am starting around 5:00 am

I am going to have to wire in a 10kc switch on my washington to get to that one, a project I have been meaning to get to. Any early birds in Eastern Oklahom/ western arkansas we have a good chat on 26.965 channel 1 am starting around 5:00 am
i will try to see if i can get on this morning

Who am I on the air??
Locally, I'm Cotton Top. That's a name I had at 3 years old. My hair was white and my extended family felt compelled to call me Cotton Top. Fortunately my hair grew darker as I aged and that name fell by the wayside. But... I picked it up in 1979 when I got my first cb radio.
On sideband I'm 226/west Texas. This is what most know me by. I talk on sideband almost daily, if only for a few minutes if that's all I have. I was on cb hiatus from around the mid 90's until the spring of 2020 when the bug bit me again.
I'm also America Eagle 2439 and WDX-6820 , unless I manage to get that changed to WDX-226 ;-)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated