• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

who made this ant?

If anyone needs any of these outstanding unique antenna parts I can get them I personally know Mr Invisible Man himself. For those who dont believe me heres a picture to prove it. This is me and invisble at a dinner get together after the Dayton Ham Convention a few years ago ;)

2ykao36.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
For some reason I would think a smart ass woulda came along by now and made a post or two on this topic.
well i woulda but everyone beat me to it !

but hell yea i gotta get me one of them babies! sure would keep the neighbors quiet 'bout the lightening rods in the back 40,

do they make a mobile version ?
that would be the cats meow now !

Ohh yes sir they most certainly do and they are just as stealth as the base antennas heres a pic of one and just look how well it blends in with the car. It is perfectly centered on the roof.

aev5na.png

I think it's a knockoff. It was first produced in the 50's or 60's by a 6' rabbit named Harvey. This Invisible Man just changed the matching system a little and is trying to profit from Harvey's hard work and research.

Reactions: 1 person
to answer the guys question bout the pic he actually did get posted. could be a moonraker or maco four element. longjohn . several companies made no-cross fired beams.:)

where did you see the picture? i cant even find it under his view all posts option. i was really curious and hoped he would finally post a pic. i just hope he didnt feel like we were picking on him. just having fun

I also run one of these antennas, they work great but don't buy the push mast they sell. It buckled with light winds shortly after I installed it. The antenna appears to be fine though, luckily nobody was standing under it when it came down.

back_of_house.jpg

this thread is so funny

omg tears coming from my eyes nearly wetting my pants
as i crawl up onto the chair i was sitting on:redface::redface:

earthwater..title newby

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated