• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Who's going to Dayton Hamvention 2012?

i KNOW there is a world of difference between the 2, but,....

it's either gonna be an ALS 1300,... or (gasp) a THP HL 1.5Fx<<More audio>>

Going Sat: To meet some of the 3865 boys....
Looking for another L4B or maybe some amp parts for my 6m amp I am wishing to build (GI7BT x 2)....but never know what you might find!!!!:whistle:
All the Best
BJ

Dayton 2012

Leaving Wednesday @ 6AM, arriving about 7PM.... Thursday Air Force Museum and evening at the Four Days in May QRP gathering.... Friday, Saturday and Sunday @ HARA!
Will take some videos, pics and lots of brochures (Kenwood TS-990) (y)

Where we going to meet this year?

73 Rod aka mechanic

Last edited:
GM All: Those of you that have been to Dayton before....Do most of the big dealers bring product to sell?...or just show off their goodies....

I am interested in the antenna boys....CUBEX Quads or M2....
Looking for a 6m beam....
CUBEX....6n2/ 4 element 6m...w/8 elements on 2m on same boom
M2....5 element /short boom for 6m

Wish Book items....U-TUNE units for my FT-950

Shipping $$ is so crazy....being Cheap...trying to cash and carry(y)
All the Best
BJ

BJ, I emailed Tennedyne and Mosely to see if they brought antennas, my question was for the bigger hf stuff. I was told no, but I could order a head of time and they would bring it for me to pick up. Not sure about M2, I've never asked them.
Do you see quite a bit of Drake stuff there?

We'll be there. I'm looking for a Yaesu FT-980; if anyone reading this has one they want to sell please PM me.

Moleculo/Happy_Hamer: I assume the numbers I have for you two are still valid. If not and either or both of you are attending, PM me with current ones then pick a place near the event for a cold one or two. First round's on my tab.

We'll be there. I'm looking for a Yaesu FT-980; if anyone reading this has one they want to sell please PM me.

Moleculo/Happy_Hamer: I assume the numbers I have for you two are still valid. If not and either or both of you are attending, PM me with current ones then pick a place near the event for a cold one or two. First round's on my tab.

I can't make it this year, but Hamer told me he's going. Give him a ring...

looking for a good tuner, possibly the 962D (or a used C)...or if i can find a really sweet deal on a 998 :)
possibly a 6m 4e or 5e beam
thrust bearing
maybe a sirio 2012 or maco v58
Heil bits and pieces
perhaps an amp

first time going so i'll have to wait and see what's up on the block

I'll be there, leaving LATE Friday night for a Saturday AM arrival.

I'll have the ht on 146.535

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.