• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why are Hams so kinda Snobby? curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mack, look at the mess, its exactly what was wanted. I do agree the guy posts nothing but useless drivel, and I imagine if he keeps up he will eventually be warned, or even better banned for it. Until then don't leave Mr. Dog, the Troll win!
I see your point and conceed my weakness for troll tromping. no canduks

QRN, by the letter of the rules I would have to say MR.Dog's post, along with multiple others from him go completely against the above statement. This thread is just one of his which violate the policy.

And Mr Doug has received a PM from admin regarding this topic.

I don't see you waving this flag at the guy who started this thread, must be one of your fellow canduks, now that's a small minded comment.

You are right,you don't see the PM that I waved at him.You are not being singled out so don't go down that route.BTW it's "Canucks" not "Canduks" and he is from Idaho anyway so that makes him one of your fellow Yanks. :love::D

The reason I spoke to you in the open was simply because your comments were directed at a single individual as opposed to a group as a whole. You may not be able to see a significant differance but I do. Lets see if there is anything that can be salvaged from this thread and if not then just leave it alone as has been suggested we do with similar minded people on the air.If it continues to spiral downwards I will simply lock it.

And Mr Doug has received a PM from admin regarding this topic.

You are right,you don't see the PM that I waved at him.You are not being singled out so don't go down that route.BTW it's "Canucks" not "Canduks" and he is from Idaho anyway so that makes him one of your fellow Yanks. :love::D

The reason I spoke to you in the open was simply because your comments were directed at a single individual as opposed to a group as a whole. You may not be able to see a significant differance but I do. Lets see if there is anything that can be salvaged from this thread and if not then just leave it alone as has been suggested we do with similar minded people on the air.If it continues to spiral downwards I will simply lock it.

Then why was'nt I afforded the same pm that you sent the other guy, looks as if I was singled out here for ridicule.

Is this because I'm not a ham and you guys are? no it could'nt be that and it could'nt be that I was sticking up for decent hams who were caught up in this bashing thread which goes against forum rules?

This thread may not drawn anymore comments simply for the entertainment factor that you and I are providing it now and I'm sure it will be thoroughly cleaned of my comments if you chose to lock it.

The same guy has a similar post down in the cb section and it goes on with a blind eye turned towards it, hmmmmm?

That's all I have to say about it.

Then why was'nt I afforded the same pm that you sent the other guy, looks as if I was singled out here for ridicule.

Sorry if you felt that you were ridiculed even thou I cannot see how you would think that. Take a look elsewhere on the forum. There are tons of instances where an admin has stepped in and reminded someone of the rules.No, you were not singled out. I posted in the open as it was meant to be a simple reply to an issue and felt it should be dealt with at the time. It also made others aware of what is acceptable and what is not. Later I composed a more detailed PM for the other party.

Is this because I'm not a ham and you guys are? no it could'nt be that and it could'nt be that I was sticking up for decent hams who were caught up in this bashing thread which goes against forum rules?

I couldn't give two hoots and a holler about who is a ham and who is not when it comes to following the rules. To be quite honest I was under the impression that you did have a ticket.

This thread may not drawn anymore comments simply for the entertainment factor that you and I are providing it now and I'm sure it will be thoroughly cleaned of my comments if you chose to lock it.

All comments will remain as they were originally posted.They will not be deleted or edited in any way.There is no need for that to happen.

The same guy has a similar post down in the cb section and it goes on with a blind eye turned towards it, hmmmmm?

That's all I have to say about it.

That has been noted and discussed via PM with him as well as other things.

This thread is now locked and any further comments regarding any decisions about it may be conducted via PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.