• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why are my posts disapearing!!!!!!!!!!!

ok this is what i posted after the thred was cleaned...

"Topic Cleaned...there will be no bashing of anykind (pissing contests) etc...
Thank - you

Sorry for "some" of the posts deleted...Just wanted to stay on topic...nothing personal ....
If you would like to start another topic? have at it...just try to stay on topic and those that are not on topic will be deleted...

Thank - you"

and Moleculo posted this before i posted as above

"No we are not being selective in allowing personal shots. And where was there a personal shot in this thread? Burnzy said Adam did better than Davemade with customer service. That's his opinion on doing business with both outfits and he's entitled to it. And no, the forum is not slowly dying...only certain members of a certain other forum think that if they say it often enough, people will start believing it.

I said once I didn't start this section to start another pissing match. Now I've said it again. I WILL start removing posts and/or users that are perceived as starting feuds, including those trying to disguise themself as someone else in all the big city concrete."

Posts & discussions

I agree, this is a forum, where both sides of things are discussed, good & bad, right? So people can make a decision based on the information provided. I feel it you have a good product, whatever it is then it will speak for itself. JPT

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.