• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Why are my posts disapearing!!!!!!!!!!!

funbiz99

Apr 18, 2005
Moleculo or any moderator I had posted some legitimate information in the am power section and now the posts are gone.

I was only posting honest helpful information. I don't understand what is going on.

If you dont want to answer on the board feel free to PM me

I deleted the posts because they were condensecding and remarks to start a pissing match...or could have...
Thats why i deleted them...
nothing personal ....just dont want any BS starting .....
Thats all....

Thanks..

AM POWER

kinda like...

AMPOWER
Forum Super Surfer
Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:03 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow.....thats a hard to get amp builder....
LMAO

First of all i've been on the wwrf for several years. I have never had any flaming matches or posts deleted.

I simply stated that in my opinion 160.00 was a lot of money for a 2pill amp kit. I also said you could get the kits from fatboy amp or from rfparts.

I further stated that for around 160.00 you could get a built amp from cbrelectronics.

I think my posts are helpful and good for the users of the forum.

Adam may think this is private store but I do not think this is the case. I am sure we are here to help other radio operators out. If by showing them other choices that is condescending not condensending someone needs to look in the dictionary.

I have one of each. I am sorry you feel that way. I am not on the forums for a profit. I only post for the enjoyment of it.

You are running a business so i am sure its not in your interest for someone to have a different opinion then yours.

You should also consider how it makes you look to prospective customers. When instead of responding you just delete the parts of the thread you feel threatened by. Then leave the positive part of the thread.

I feel like I am being censored by a communist editor.

Absolutly NOT!!!

I just feel this censorship is a joke and it shouldn't be. The better tact would have been to lock the thread.

It's Adam's section...he can do pretty much what he wants with it (to a point), as long as the basic forum rules aren't violated. In the case of censorship (as funbiz realized) you can always post the same here or in another appropriate section if you think it was unfair and see how one of the admins reacts to it. I didn't see the original posts before they got deleted, but I don't see anything wrong with having this price discussion in the amp section (I suppose here is OK, too).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.