• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wind farm to be built next to my place

picture_0049.jpg

OldTech03,
Do you know if that is a Patented Antenna Design?:ROFLMAO:

Above is from my QRZ page. It is the Hygain and J-Pole I use!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anybody know where I can score a shopping cart?

73's
David

Reactions: Tallman and Rwb
Err, No , it's not.

You are dealing with the wrong government agency.

The Mo conservation dept is in clear violation of FEDERAL law

The agency you need to contact is the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service.
https://www.fws.gov/midwest/eagle/protect/laws.html

Federal Laws that Protect Bald Eagles
Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act
The bald eagle will continue to be protected by the Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act even though it has been delisted under the Endangered Species Act. This law, originally passed in 1940, provides for the protection of the bald eagle and the golden eagle (as amended in 1962) by prohibiting the take, possession, sale, purchase, barter, offer to sell, purchase or barter, transport, export or import, of any bald or golden eagle, alive or dead, including any part, nest, or egg, unless allowed by permit
intree.jpg
(16 U.S.C. 668(a); 50 CFR 22). "Take" includes pursue, shoot, shoot at, poison, wound, kill, capture, trap, collect, molest or disturb (16 U.S.C. 668c; 50 CFR 22.3). The 1972 amendments increased civil penalties for violating provisions of the Act to a maximum fine of $5,000 or one year imprisonment with $10,000 or not more than two years in prison for a second conviction. Felony convictions carry a maximum fine of $250,000 or two years of imprisonment. The fine doubles for an organization. Rewards are provided for information leading to arrest and conviction for violation of the Act.

Be sure to read and understand 16 U.S.C. 668(a); 50 CFR 22
Now go get your reward!!!!
this will be on my tomorrows agenda.i love watching these magnificent birds and being they harbor here they are more important to me than a dam ugly windtower messing up our beautiful scenery.people on tour dont want to see that junk but love eagles.many drive out here and look at them.
I need the national autobahn society not sure on spelling

Reactions: Tallman
this will be on my tomorrows agenda.i love watching these magnificent birds and being they harbor here they are more important to me than a dam ugly windtower messing up our beautiful scenery.people on tour dont want to see that junk but love eagles.many drive out here and look at them.
I need the national autobahn society not sure on spelling
That is one crazy highway the autobahn.
https://www.audubon.org/

Reactions: Rwb
like i said spelled wrong,the bird watchers society.
Heard storys about that german road
Just playing, no critical intent. The link I provided is what you want. Mr.Audubon spent some time in Kentucky.

Last edited:
I assumed as much no problem

It is a drone shot but not a very good one. I was playing around with T-Rex 450's for awhile (crashing costs way too much!) and thought I would give the drone a try. It flies more stable and is easier to control. T-Rex 450's are too fast for my reaction time! But they are fun to build and tune!

An added feature is an altimeter on the flight. Been using it to find a suitable pine tree in the 90' range for a ground plane.

73's
David

Reactions: Rwb and Tallman
It is a drone shot but not a very good one. I was playing around with T-Rex 450's for awhile (crashing costs way too much!) and thought I would give the drone a try. It flies more stable and is easier to control. T-Rex 450's are too fast for my reaction time! But they are fun to build and tune!

An added feature is an altimeter on the flight. Been using it to find a suitable pine tree in the 90' range for a ground plane.

73's
David
I have a Typhoon "H" and it so stable it is ridiculous. With GPS, Autopilot, and gyro stabilized camera makes for easy videos.
This actually my video shot with the "H" and that is Lake Willisburg.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb and Dmans
I have a Typhoon "H" and it so stable it is ridiculous. With GPS, Autopilot, and gyro stabilized camera makes for easy videos.
This actually my video shot with the "H" and that is Lake Willisburg.

how high up was your drone? Very pretty view

It was below maximum ceiling and that's all I going to say. I had a wide angle lens on the camera and that makes it seem like it is a lot higher than it was.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.