• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Winter is coming!!!

Northern MN, which is usually good for a few feet each year, got 6" total where I am. This will be the first year we didn't have to plow our road. Most years I am plowing every other day just to keep the drifts clear where the wind from the lake blows across, but not once this year. The truck has not moved except once last week to knock the rust of the disk brakes.

Reactions: whiteastro
Yeah I was thinking of you when I read the forecast for out there. I think you even beat Buffalo NY for snow !
Last year was epic, these pictures of the bear valley lift shows just how much snowpack there was during the 2023 season.

Jeff
Screenshot_20230314-095411~2.png

Holy crap Jeff. We had about 18-24 inches total so far this winter. When we left for Jamaica a week ago we had about 12 inches on the ground. The week we were away we had record temps and heavy rainfall at home. We got home last night and there is no snow left. NOTHING except a little bit left in the deep ditches. We will get a bit more snow yet but at this time of year it won't last long if at all. This winter has delivered the least amount of snow in any that I can remember in my 60 years of living on this planet. We won't talk about all the years I loved on a different one. :ROFLMAO:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.