• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

With sadness I announce..................

Just saw this - sad to hear he's gone. He was on here for a long time. Got to enjoy each day - and every day on the forum.

Reactions: Rwb
Just saw this. :(

Makes peeing contests over ham radio mods seem pretty darn silly.

Maybe administration could create a page in memoriam with the avatars and names of all WWDX members who have passed. Perhaps include the date each joined the site and when they departed.

Just saw this. :(

Makes peeing contests over ham radio mods seem pretty darn silly.

One thing has absolutely NOTHING to do with the other.

Maybe administration could create a page in memoriam with the avatars and names of all WWDX members who have passed. Perhaps include the date each joined the site and when they departed.

Not a bad idea but impossible to do actually. People disappear from the site all the time. Disgruntled? Not interested? Deceased? Who knows. In this case his wife actually contacted me as an admin. That is the only reason we found out FOR SURE. There have been many rumours of members passing on only to have them resurface later. Not sure whet the real answer is.

Reactions: 144inBama and Rwb
May you rest in a better place Tallman.

I'm grateful that I was able to learn from you, your posts and responses offered experienced knowledge, in a non-judgmental manner.

Thank you.

Reactions: Rwb
Very sad to hear about this. His posts were alway insightful and knowledgeable. He helped as many as he could, giving freely of his knowledge and experience.
He will be missed around here, thats for sure and maybe his recommendations for radio circuit repair may be quoted on the forum here in times ahead.
Godspeed Tallman
Rest Easy

I have been away, nothing bad, just life and work.
In memory of Tallman and his contributions to this site and radio:

We remember silent keys mostly for their voices and now with the internet their contributions in writing since most of us never meet.

... -.-

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated