• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wolf Blitzer-another media moron

CDX8412

Apr 4, 2005
This CNN anchor, Wolf Blitzer, apparently "misspoke" during the incessant television coverage of the Hurricane Katrina disaster.
Although I did not see this, there are links to the video that show he did indeed say this...

The well-coiffed Wolf stated...
"You simply get chills every time you see these poor individuals, as Jack Cafferty just pointed out, so tragically, so many of these people, almost all of them that we see, are so poor and they are so black, and this is going to raise lots of questions for people who are watching this story unfold."

video link

Now, I can understand getting tongue tied, and I know he didn't mean what he said, but I can guarantee that if a Republican slipped and said this, he would be crucified by the media, by Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton, by the Democrats, and a whole lot of other intolerant people who demand that the rest of us must be tolerant.

I will just add my personal observation that Wolf Blitzer is another TV moron who thinks what he says is actually important. :roll:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.