• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

WORLDWIDE ssb delay install

fasteddie

Jul 20, 2009
upstate ny
I read and learn alot of good info here. like to thank you all for your help in the past. I have a worldwide mf440 1 driveing 4. i would like to wire up a ssb delay in it does anyone have any schematics for this or know anyone that would. i wanted to contact worldwide on it butt they are now nonexistent any and all help appreciated.(y)

I read and learn alot of good info here. like to thank you all for your help in the past. I have a worldwide mf440 1 driveing 4. i would like to wire up a ssb delay in it does anyone have any schematics for this or know anyone that would. i wanted to contact worldwide on it butt they are now nonexistent any and all help appreciated.(y)

I think this fellow could use the help of one of the Transistor Amplifer Tek-spurts; his problems seems simple enough.

BUMP

Here's a crude drawing I have from several years ago but it should work.

keycircuit.jpg

so from what i am seeing i just have to add the caps and switch. the rest should be their for the keying circuit. sorry for the stupid questions i,m learning. :blushing:

new question onssb delay i have instaled the ssb delay when i unkey the mic abviously the amp stays keyed up momentarily now with side band on will this hurt the reciver of my radio:confused: also when driveing by someone that is transmiting with some power the amp chatters will this hurt anything and is their anything i can do to stop this.:confused:

You should be fine. If you leave the delay on during AM talking you just might miss the first half a word the other person says. Thats why I prefer switched SSB delays. Amplifiers will chatter alittle when a strong signal is very close.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.