• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

thas my pet and my money pit lol, 007 and im back quiet

Attachments

• my w9.jpg
    my w9.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: S&W357
Need some prayers for one of my fur baby's. Yesterday I let my boys out to hangout with me I went into the shop, I can't even remember why but anyway there was a catch pan of antifreeze left in the floor that I was clueless about and Bodhi got into it. I had my back turned to him when I suddenly herd someone lapping up a liquid and when I turned around Bodhi was drinking from a catch pan, I hollered to get out of that, ran over and discovered it had antifreeze in it. Of course being Sunday the veterinarian wasn't open and the emergency clinic was so far away they suggested to give him hydrogen peroxide to make him vomit, it worked and I kept an eye on him throughout the night. This morning I took him to the veterinarian and they are keeping him until Wednesday to flush him out and monitor his condition. He was acting normal but I was still worried about his kidneys shutting down because he was lapping it up pretty good before I stopped him. Checked in on him this evening and he's still acting pretty normal so I'm hopeful he's gonna be ok, but I won't be comfortable about it until he's cleared to come home, I'm just praying for a good outcome.
20240122_170126_resized.jpg

Need some prayers for one of my fur baby's. Yesterday I let my boys out to hangout with me I went into the shop, I can't even remember why but anyway there was a catch pan of antifreeze left in the floor that I was clueless about and Bodhi got into it. I had my back turned to him when I suddenly herd someone lapping up a liquid and when I turned around Bodhi was drinking from a catch pan, I hollered to get out of that, ran over and discovered it had antifreeze in it. Of course being Sunday the veterinarian wasn't open and the emergency clinic was so far away they suggested to give him hydrogen peroxide to make him vomit, it worked and I kept an eye on him throughout the night. This morning I took him to the veterinarian and they are keeping him until Wednesday to flush him out and monitor his condition. He was acting normal but I was still worried about his kidneys shutting down because he was lapping it up pretty good before I stopped him. Checked in on him this evening and he's still acting pretty normal so I'm hopeful he's gonna be ok, but I won't be comfortable about it until he's cleared to come home, I'm just praying for a good outcome. View attachment 67708
Praying that he gets 100% cleared and gets to come home soon.

Praying that he gets 100% cleared and gets to come home soon.
Called the vet this morning, and they said Bodhi was doing good he's eating and peed when they took him outside, so that's good. We're still not out of the woods yet according to the vet, but they think if he's still acting this way tomorrow that we're probably gonna be alright. Bodhi and his brother have been together since birth and its been hard for Bubba. He sat in their normal sunning spot this morning and just howled for about 5 minutes. Getting ready to take him for a ride in the truck he enjoys truck rides.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Just got Bodhi back to the house, he does have some kidney damage but the vet thinks he'll still live a normal dogs
life. We just have to keep a eye on him, make sure he acts normal and has normal bodily functions, but the vet seemed pretty confident that he's going to be okay. You can bet I'll make a sweep of the shop before I allow my dogs in it from now on.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.