• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

20221028_084247.jpg

Keeping watch over things. Beware squirrels, cats, raccoons and possums. Birds are tolerated.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
View attachment 61577
Keeping watch over things. Beware squirrels, cats, raccoons and possums. Birds are tolerated.
They're on the job it looks like.
My two had a possum spotted the other night and were pitching a fit. When I walked out to see what was going on ,I had forgotten a bucket outside that had some dog food in it and the possum was taking advantage of a free meal.

Reactions: HomerBB
My boy Silas. He’s the best! Pocket American Bully.View attachment 61585View attachment 61586
He's a pretty dog. Mine aren't pockets, I was wondering why some were so short and some aren't. Mine are supposed to be XL's . These Bully breeds seem to be very smart dogs it doesn't take long for them to catch on to things, even my two pups have figured out I'm not happy if they get into the landscaping in the front yard. The backyard that's another story. Lol

Reactions: 881TX6666
They're on the job it looks like.
My two had a possum spotted the other night and were pitching a fit. When I walked out to see what was going on ,I had forgotten a bucket outside that had some dog food in it and the possum was taking advantage of a free meal.
Mone did the same. They would not relax although I had brought them inside for the night. I followed them outside and there it was - treed by the doodles.

Reactions: G-Golly Wally
We just put down this beautiful dog after about 10 years of running and good times followed by 2 years of 'retirement' at our puppy palace. He was present at every antenna build that I did the past 12 years right up to the satellite system this fall. After a couple year break; He is able to run that river trail again.

Attachments

• 20150718 Cyg River run.jpg
    20150718 Cyg River run.jpg
    373.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 20150221 Cyg 20M antenna build.jpg
    20150221 Cyg 20M antenna build.jpg
    402 KB · Views: 80
  • 20140906 Cyg 15M Antenna build.jpg
    20140906 Cyg 15M Antenna build.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 73
  • 20130427 Cyg.jpg
    20130427 Cyg.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 78

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.