• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Would like to see some pictures of your pet's.

Plus an assortment of goats and chickens

413165467.jpg

410135606.jpg

All nice pic's ! (y) Dan , love those birds ! I'm not allowed to have a Parrot any longer ! Let's just say his vocabulary was a " Little Offensive " when we had house guests ! :whistle::LOL: IDK why I taught him them words ! :ROFLMAO: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Reactions: WECSOG and S&W357
All nice pic's ! (y) Dan , love those birds ! I'm not allowed to have a Parrot any longer ! Let's just say his vocabulary was a " Little Offensive " when we had house guests ! :whistle::LOL: IDK why I taught him them words ! :ROFLMAO: Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless , Leo

Leo, We have two macaws, the cockatoo and a conure. They're all a real handful. I always tell my wife it doesn't add up to additional work when we get another, it multiplies. We've been lucky with the language. Our first macaw said a bad word the day we brought him home and haven't heard another since then. The cockatoo is my baby....she could sit with me all day and just be in heaven. Problem is, they need all that attention or they go nuts. Not at all independent.

I guess I should hold up a mirror and angle it for a selfie so’s my dog is evident to one and all.

Much as I would enjoy four-footed company, a big truck is no place for one (sooner or later “an accident” will occur; furry-animal dander funk is no joke, and the HVAC system gets a form of damage not anticipated by the manufacturer)

Having to go off the road to find a veterinarian is also unacceptable. For a fellow human it’s one thing to find medical aid; for valueless livestock, no one is amused.

Otherwise, when I’m not home no one else is, either. Exnay that, too.

So your pics are great. Pets make very fine excuses (“chewed cord” is today’s disappeared homework). “Recons Dog” on the 11-Meter thread really cracked me up.

One can say that dog-fart authenticity lends an air to your online persona.

Last edited:
Leo, We have two macaws, the cockatoo and a conure. They're all a real handful. I always tell my wife it doesn't add up to additional work when we get another, it multiplies. We've been lucky with the language. Our first macaw said a bad word the day we brought him home and haven't heard another since then. The cockatoo is my baby....she could sit with me all day and just be in heaven. Problem is, they need all that attention or they go nuts. Not at all independent.

Have a friend whose wife-of-the-moment some years back had several large birds.

One loved to imitate her voice and call the hound pack to dinner WHENEVER he spied an open door or window.

You just know those dogs weren’t chancing the odds it was wrong.

The ensuing fights kept that bird cackling.

Slow, that particular macaw in my photo spent about 10 years living on the road in a big truck.

I brine birds the night before. That’s limit of my desire for them. Happy to have wild ones in the garden.

And I believe that they aren’t four-footed or furry.

I draw the line also at the giant iguanas and snakes I’ve seen on dashboards.

I’ve heard of (but not seen) spider monkeys in big trucks. Furry & Four don’t apply to those nasty buggers.

A0D4420C-204B-4E3A-9018-0BD50ACE4206.jpeg

Chrome Virtual Zoo

(367) Animal Sound Effects.

That’s my “pet”.

Right up there with the same authenticity as “music” that requires 120/240V in order to perform.

Just wait’ll you meets ma wife!!

I really enjoy these pictures, I'm some what surprised by some of y'all's pets, I guess because I've never had a large bird as a pet that it just didn't click that other people would. I have had a little pairiket years ago he had a personality all of his own, I suppose every animal does. keep em coming, I'm getting a kick out of this.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.