• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Wow, Just Wow...

Muddy Waters if you need assistance in your upcoming e-battle, let me know! I'm very good at these things.

i might take you up on the beer some day but i've got a tendency to avoid women with crabs so i'll pass on that woman with crabs? LOL thats funny..you can educate me on repairing radio's,what kind of radios do you want to know about? Harris, Kenwood, Trident, Motorola? HF,UHF,wide band, narrow band, flat band etc...... Why shouldnt I pay someone else to work on my stuff if I trust them? Maybe they know something I dont...

incidently i don't get techs to fix my radios,most are retardedhere we agree again,i only trust one person to work on my gear,me.sorta makes this next statement pale into insignificance seeing as you need a tech and i dont,LOL wouldnt bet on that my foolish friend

its nice to know you sorta agree with me on one thing,lol.

truth is a concept that only applies in the believers mind and the mind of the person who is trying to convince them of it.

i never said anything bad about your country,just mentioned the fact that like mine it ain't as great as you believe,but it takes an open mind to deal with reality.Im open minded, but I do live in the greatest country in the world and that is my belief, just because we have (in my opinion and I know this will sturr up some more shit) a pretty shitty way of doing things.

why did i join a forum full of Americans?
my issues on America ain't with the people of America but with the retarded government/politicians that ran it the last ten years or soagreed but it all wasnt President Bush's fault. ,a bit like the retards running my country,but hey if you want to try to drum up support wielding the race cardrace card? did I mention anything about what race you are? umm no so that doesnt hold water with me.,go for it,it only reinforces your ignorance.I'm sure just as many Americans as me have issues with that retard Bush,the first president in history to live up too his name,because he is a total FANNY,which incidently we use here in a different way to the way Americans use the word,but they both apply equally to that tosser.
Your so funny!! Do you understand anything about the American Govt? Do you understand that it isnt the President alone that makes laws, policy or anything else? Read you American history book or google it.

muddy waters,

i am simply trying to get at the facts.
i have no stake in this other than wanting to know who does good work and who does not.

in dodgem's original post on his forum, he compared two different radios that came from two different shops.

one came from someone he nicknamed "RR". since he stated here that it is not Radioactive Radios; im going to guess that he is referring to Rolling Radios.
is this correct?

the other shop he mentioned by the name "TJ" and "CB shack" so im presuming he meant Sparky's CB shack.

is this correct?

since you say that your radio did not come from Sparky; im assuming your radio came from "RR" (Rolling Radios?)

so, at this point, we can leave Sparky's CB shack out of the picture unless the person who owns that radio wants to come here and shed some light on the situation.

you said here that 3 different people have had their hands in your radio, counting Dodgem.

so, that would be "RR", "Dodgem" and who else? what order do the hands go in?

and was that third party the person who installed your echo board in that way, or was it "RR".

you said earlier that you dont want to "badmouth" any techs, but if you believe your friend dodgem is a stand up guy and is just trying to help inform others so they dont get screwed over by an unscrupulous shop; wouldnt you want to help him do that by putting the facts out there for all to see?

so, who is RR, who else did work to your radio before you sent it to dodgem, and in what order were these three "techs" working on your radio?

thanks for taking the time to put the facts out there,
LC

Your so funny!! Do you understand anything about the American Govt? Do you understand that it isnt the President alone that makes laws, policy or anything else? Read you American history book or google it.

Yes i understand plenty about the US government,I'm well aware the president doesn't act alone,I'm pretty certain CIA and Mossad have their fare share of input too.Not to mention the manipulation of major bankers and illuminati.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Patriotism is a dangerous thing,it denies the mind the ability to see reality.

the real American Dream:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
David Rockefeller: Statement to the Untied Nations Business Council in September 1994

A premonition of future events 7 years almost to the day later,or an preinformed notion of where things were heading by someone with inside information ??? you decide.

The Patriot Act took all your human rights away in one foul swoop,fuelled by propaganda,misinformation and paranoia.But you still think things are great,dearie f**king me.

we have a similar act here in the Anti terrorism,crime and security Act.

Ironically the only acts of terror both these acts don't cover is those acts perpetrated by our governments on our people and innocent people abroad.

lol,you still think I don't know how yours or any other government works.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Yes i understand plenty about the US government,I'm well aware the president doesn't act alone,I'm pretty certain CIA and Mossad have their fare share of input too.Not to mention the manipulation of major bankers and illuminati.

“Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.”

Patriotism is a dangerous thing,it denies the mind the ability to see reality.

the real American Dream:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
David Rockefeller: Statement to the Untied Nations Business Council in September 1994

A premonition of future events 7 years almost to the day later,or an preinformed notion of where things were heading by someone with inside information ??? you decide.

The Patriot Act took all your human rights away in one foul swoop,fuelled by propaganda,misinformation and paranoia.But you still think things are great,dearie f**king me.

we have a similar act here in the Anti terrorism,crime and security Act.

Ironically the only acts of terror both these acts don't cover is those acts perpetrated by our governments on our people and innocent people abroad.

lol,you still think I don't know how yours or any other government works.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

Well you do know a thing or two. But I think we are getting off base here, remeber you and I were arguing the point of CB radio repairs and not one others Country and Govt. So if you dont mind lets get back to that.....(y)

Wow now the personal attacks on me..... Has it come to this? Listen to what Im going to tell you one more time and get it through your thick little mind.. I have never claimed to be a CB tech and I never have claimed to have a great knowledge of CB mods. I got what I paid for from the other places, so I did my research on.... wait why am I going on like this? Who gives a shit about what you think? Further more that is why America is great there is so many DIFFERENT opinions.. So if you have to turn sites on me then so be it but come up with something a little better than my knowledge of the inner workings of a CB radio...

dodgem is not a tech either

You know I read this whole thread all 9 pages and well it was very entertaining and interesting but the sad fact is no one has actually stated for a fact that any shop did crappy work. I read on here a bunch of times muddy saying his radio wasn't done by sparky but he won't say who did it unless you email him with a phone number. Which is ok but no offence there muddy how does anyone know what you say is the truth. I have no axe to grind I don't have a sparkys radio or any others have not touched my radios. The only thing I bought from sparky is an antenna cause he is one of the closest shops to me which shipping was cheaper. Now muddy I am not saying you are a liar all I am saying is that no one knows you here and that is why they are having a tough time with what you say thats all. I have seen dodgem on other forums chatted with him a little and have no opinion on his work never seen any. For all I know he might be the best tech or the worst golden screwdriver there is it don't matter. What matters is the facts and so far they are iffy at best. I know of rr work and one guy I know has had a couple radios worked on by him and is not happy with the work at all. I won't say the same thing cause it has not happened to me. I hope you see what I am trying to get across I don't think it is personal I think it is more a lack of proof. If you could set back and think you could see what I am saying put yourself in our shoes.
Ron

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.